Re: It really was a great time/game/adventure to share!

Hi, yes it was great !
    3 years, i can't believe it !! i play since the day 13 !!

thx to all,

Very well put, Mr. Morgillionaire! Just followed you on twitter

It's so amazing that this, our game, is such a marvellous thing for only us to see and experience. It always comes up in personal Heroz stories: Other people never seem to really understand why we kept playing. I don't know what it is exactly, I think it might have something to do with the fact that Heroz is a seemingly small, simple game and that, at first glance, it makes absolutely no sense to put in so many hours and not stopping. This is really one of the great things about this, that is has become a wonderful thing for just a bunch of people - but for our small group, this big dedication for the game has brought up a special community.

Hey guys!

It's great to hear from more players on this, the saddest of the 1000 days...especially as I recognize everyone here (hebus, morgillionaire (a solid name), faab, bat, and of course alvy and kress (fun, but depressing article!)) from the forums and daily leaderboards. It's somewhat comforting to know that the other humans behind the names are also, in their own ways, anticipating the dreadful progression through the Kubler-Ross stages of grief.

I wanted to add a little something, too, but I can't just yet. Even if I ever get past the denial stage - which I doubt - I suppose I prefer to wait until the corpse reeks a little bit, before I eulogize it.

So for now I will just say: It's good to see you all here, and I hope to see you in the google hangout today!

Im with eis! I am here, but cant quite put this into words yet..... nice to see you all showing up though. What a bitter-sweet day this will be

Edit: did we ever reveal what TOS actually meant? My memory cant remember HAH

Originally Posted by Millertime660
    Im with eis! I am here, but cant quite put this into words yet..... nice to see you all showing up though. What a bitter-sweet day this will be

The answer is NO. My guess was 'The Old School' a couple of years ago which got some laughs from Rook and RobZ.

Would love to know.

Cheers,

KingJimmy

Originally Posted by KingJimmy101
    Originally Posted by Millertime660

The answer is NO. My guess was 'The Old School' a couple of years ago which got some laughs from Rook and RobZ.

Would love to know.

Cheers,

KingJimmy
    I think ill let Nytmair reveal it since I think it was his idea..... its pretty funny

Originally Posted by HebusSan
    -trying to find wifi spots in foreign countries to have my daily race
    Oh man, my family holiday to Disneyland Paris last year was tricky, I had to convince my partner that we should take a detour past McDonalds twice a day every day so I could download the track then upload my time (and hope that my time was somewhere near the top 50). I'm going back next month, and it's going to be good not having to constantly plan my day around getting the new tracks

Godmil, I'm right with you on that one, I've got off the underground around new track time to post a score, get a new track then get back on the train home, with a brand new track for the rest of the journey *bliss*

Maybe I should do the honors of revealing what TOS stands for, since I've kept the secret for so long.

well go on then!