My story about 1000 Heroz

So I bought this game on day 1 and Nytmair and I had some fun and I even won a day.. day 72 i think it was.. good times

Well i got rid of my iphone and stopped playing ages ago. When the game first came out I bought it, day 1 purchase and loved it. I bought my son an ipod touch this week so decided to start him playing it... then i realised, during that first week this game was released, my 2.5 year old child started playing the game. He was 2.5 yrs old so wasn't great, but he had fun. I tweeted a picture of my son playing the game to Redlynx and i'm not sure who was looking after their twitter account that day but they replied and said that when the game was 'finished', he would be 5 years old.

At the time this was such a crazy concept for me... but here we are, 2014, I have a son who turned 5 a few weeks ago and he is sitting on the couch right now playing 1000 Heroz.

A hell of a lot has happend in the 970 days, but the game has still been there, unlocking a new level every day and now my 5yo has 970 tracks on a game that i bought (twice btw) for a buck!

Thanks Redlynx for the good times and you better throw Nytmair a party or something! Seriously.. how bout this.. you know that 1000 Heroz pillow you used to have in the office.. if it survived the move to the new location then I think it's only fair that Nyt gets that signed by the team who worked on the game It's probably had about 1000 days of sweaty Finnish men wrestling on it so that would be a good trophy!

If i can find the pictures from then and now I will add them to the OP.

EDIT 3: Video comparison:

EDIT. Here is a comparison of the shots then and now

PS, he just turned off the game adn started playing Trials Frontier. I've created another Redlynx Fanboy lol

EDIT 2: Here is the pillow I am talking about.. it was MASSIVE

Re: My story about 1000 Heroz

holy crap thats awesome! and a 1000 heroz pillow???? EPIC!

mutetus's Avatar Trials Developer

Look out people, here's the next champion ninja rider

Nytmair's Avatar Senior Member

Haha!

"What did you get for winning 1000 heroz??"

"A pillow"

Originally Posted by Nytmair
    Haha!

"A pillow"
    I hope they do more than that man. Not sure what or how or if it's worth their time.. but they should release a day 1001 track that is always the 'daily run' track and everyone gets to play as Nytmair.. and they should make his running speed X2 and just an awesome fun track.

That may be a fitting tribute..

Not going to happen but honestly your dedication to this game is crazy dude.

Originally Posted by Nytmair
    Haha!

"A pillow"
    That made me laugh

Haha - nice! I was childless when I started playing 1000 Heroz (on Day 33). Now I have an almost 2-year-old and a second baby due in March. Crazy!

Congrats on winning that sweaty pillow, Nytmair!

I'm jealous of all your fame Nyt, but well deserved my friend.

Such a great story, FatShady, thanks for sharing!