MaTiSpOrT's Avatar Senior Member

MaTi Sp0rTīs Youtube & Twitch Channels.

I bought a HD PVR so it's time to create a thread.
    This thread will be used for promoting live streaming sessions on twitch and for youtube videos.
    Any kind of advice about the settings for recording or for live stream will be really appreciated. Thanks!

Youtube ID: MaTi SpOrT <<<Click

Twitch ID: MaTi_SpOrT <<<Click

Re: MaTi Sp0rTīs Youtube & Twitch Channels.

Subbed

Not really advice but for me the recording settings arenīt much about the video quality but only about getting a smooth video. I record with a pretty old notebook and every option I try to change for the better results in stuttering videos. Just play around and see which options suit your setup best...

I recommend getting an audio mixer ($40-70) so you can plug in a microphone as well. Unless it'll be in (non-English) as well? But then we can at least get some noise reactions

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

i know that your settings will cause you a headache mate..it did me..They have to be changed and optimised everytime you stream..So, before you start, check your speed, and then change your bitrate to suit your speed for quality..Also, dont stream in full screen..use a different setting to 720.go down to 480 or something like that...this will help with performance...

Theres no right or wrong answer Mati mate..Check out youtube tutorials, and you will realise that everyone who does a tutorial, seems to say that 'these are the best settings'...lol..
    i went through at least 50 tutorials on how to get the best quality..

Just have a play around with your audio and bitrate settings..these are your main 2 i would say..If you get the premium package,( $15 per 3 months), then you will get all the best editor settings, and highest frame rate.

i hope this has helped you mate.. good luck dude..

Come nextgen, I'll be going through the saaaaame problems unless they are setup to make it very easy. The one aspect of it all I'm NOT looking forward to! lol

Edit: Wonder if this info migh thelp at all, its about twitch updates and stuff. http://blog.twitch.tv/2013/11/twitch...-12nov2013/?ff

LynxNinjaTrials's Avatar Senior Member

noticed you have a channel...SUBBED!

@xXDonReneXx
    OK!! Thanks mate!! My laptop is pretty old too... 7 years or so... I have planed buy a new one but this one works fine so the new one can wait...
    At first I was using ArcSoft ShowBiz for recording and Hauppauge StreamEez for the live stream but now im using Hauppauge Capture, all in one and really simple. maybe the live stream works better on Hauppauge StreamEez, the first Live sessions have much better quality than the last ones... or maybe was due to the Wifi connection...

@Jolan
    Yeah! That's the next step, buy the audio mixer. Thanks for the reply!!

@Morfyboy
    As expected to many things to be considered... Thanks morfy!! Now I know where to look at!

@Barrybarfly
    XONE will record 30 secs on multiplayer and 3 mins on single mode... P4 will record 15 mins or something like that... At least that is the info that I have read and I dont want any kind of restrictions, so I bought one... Anyways thanks for the Twitch info!! I will check it for sure!

@LynxNinjaTrials
    Thanks!!

Originally Posted by MaTiSpOrT
    @Barrybarfly
    XONE will record 30 secs on multiplayer and 3 mins on single mode... P4 will record 15 mins or something like that... At least that is the info that I have read and I dont want any kind of restrictions, so I bought one... Anyways thanks for the Twitch info!! I will check it for sure!
    Well if you plan do to a facecam, I know the PS4 camera will work for that. However, xbox support cant confirm wether kinect will or wont work as a face cam. There's no reason why it shouldnt in theory, but they didnt have the info when I asked them. Ps4 camera is around Ģ55 on amazon.

Streaming is a great tool for researching games and learning gameplay as a viewer. No better way of learning about something than seeing it done and explained via voice!

Yeah!! Some facecam will be fun!!
    Not really excited for the next gen tbh. I will wait till the Trials Fusion launch or maybe not...

New vid!
    Track name: Aquaphobia
    Difficulty: Hard
    Creator: Half Fast Racer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4m54G3Pqo

This one have a nice quality imo... what you guys think?