RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager

New on RedLynx Picks: Season Finale

Hey Trials Builders, we’ve recently completed the final episode of New on RedLynx Picks. This episode caps off the series with a bang, as we start gearing up for the launch of Trials Fusion and Trials Frontier next year, we’re running out of time to create these videos.

There’s certainly not a lack of new tracks to choose from however, and we will of course continue to add Picks to the RedLynx Picks feeds in both Trials Evolution and Trials Evolution: Gold Edition. We are always looking for suggestions too, so if you find a great track be sure to let us know in this thread.

NRLP has been an insanely fun ride. After pitching the idea to Shogun, there were questions as to what kind of video quality we were hoping to produce on a weekly basis. It was a fair amount to do on top of our workloads but both Shogun and I thought that, while difficult, it would be doable.

After episode 10 we found more of a rhythm, what was taking a few hours each day for the full week was condensed down into approximately 4-6 hours total for an episode. This included video capturing, editing, audio leveling, and the all-important Voice Over.

Looking back, the first few episodes did not include any kind of VO work, and it felt like something was missing. If it weren’t for Shogun “testing something” and getting that first VO (for Episode 4), then we may not have had the run that we did. The same thing goes for the “VS” episodes (Ep 5 & Ep 10). Out of all of the NRLP episodes, the VS episodes were the most time consuming, and the most AWESOME.

Will NRLP make a return? Probably at some point, even if it is only to give Shogun a chance to redeem himself against me in the Bushido Brawl. Just because we aren’t currently working on track videos does not mean that we don’t want to see YOUR track videos! Post them to this thread or hit us up on FaceBook or Twitter!

Shogun and I, as well as the full RedLynx crew, want to thank all of you, the Trials Riders & Builders, for giving us this much content to highlight. This series hasn’t been about us, it’s been about you. It’s been about what you can create and what you share with other players.

Thank you for the insane creations, and we'll see you on the leaderboards.

There are a couple of images on the blog, but they are MASSIVE when posted to the forum.

Re: New on RedLynx Picks: Season Finale

Great finale with great guys onscreen. The series has been so nice and inspirational even. Hope to see more in the future!

Did you ever figure out how they made animations to that Tron supercross map?

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Bring on FUSION...Well done Redlynx gang & shifty,shogun especially..top job guys..Always fun to watch, and to be involved in on occasions..thnx from me..You guys rock...ALL of you...

Hp_venomZ's Avatar Senior Member

I was scared that there would of have no more picks

TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member

Really thankful to be part of this series with? previous episodes featuring Evo Gold RL picks , means a lot to me.

Great final video!

Keep on building & riding community, I will for sure continue through Evo Gold and Fusion once it's here.

Nobody in the video seemed to notice that the stuff moving around the track... isn't possible in SX mode! They used Emitters but the team didn't even mention it .

ozy's Avatar Senior Member

Great to see you guys having so much fun with community built tracks,
    awesome video to round off a season,and good to know still more picks to come,
    I have lot to catch up on having been laid up for a while and tracks above look like a great place to get started
    Cheers Redlynx...