Ever seen anyone else play heroz?

I travel on the London underground a few times a week, everyone is glued to their phones but i've never spied anyone playing Heroz. There are a lot of games being played and i like to sneak a peak and see who's playing what in case i might bump into Onze or another UK based player but to no avail...anyone else seen a another player by accident?

Re: Ever seen anyone else play heroz?

Not me...One of my students a year ago said he had a friend who played the game a lot, but that is about as close as I have ever come to running into anyone who played Heroz.

I may try to make my way over to that side of the pond sometime within the next year, however, so perhaps I'll see you on the Tube?

Yay Eise, i will look out for you. You must come before the 3rd of march though, or I wont be able to spot you!

I have not seen any strangers playing Heroz either, but I guess it's pretty unlikely if you consider the data:

[list:1c5uehid]There are approximately 1600 active players daily these days and there about 7,000,000,000 people in the world, so that's about 1 in 4,375,000 people that play Heroz. (yeah, this stat is skewed, since players are concentrated in areas, but I'm a simple man...)[/list:u:1c5uehid]
    [list:1c5uehid]Some people probably just don't play in public or rarely do.[/list:u:1c5uehid]
    [list:1c5uehid]You'd have to be close enough to see that they're playing Heroz. For example, someone could even be in the same train-car as you, but on the other end playing and you wouldn't know.[/list:u:1c5uehid]
    [list:1c5uehid]People may play multiple games and so even when you are able to sneak a peak, they may be playing one of their non-Heroz games.[/list:u:1c5uehid]

Nytmair's Avatar Senior Member

I've never thought about this before, but nope, I've never seen anyone playing heroz before. I personally play in public a lot. Waiting outside a store for my wife, at work on lunch, etc etc.

Originally Posted by Nytmair
    Waiting outside a store for my wife
    No wonder you got so good at the game, you must have years of playtime! LMAO

Nytmair's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by Barrybarfly
    Originally Posted by Nytmair
    Waiting outside a store for my wife
    No wonder you got so good at the game, you must have years of playtime! LMAO
    Haha you know it!

Originally Posted by arianj
    so that's about 1 in 4,375,000 people that play Heroz
    Yes I see your point Arianj, I guess i thought from seeing so many people playing Candy Crush/Bejewelled that i might bump into Onze or someone. Massively unlikely, as I don't think there are more than 10 uk based players. Can only think of 4 and of those there are only 2 of us regularly playing, (assuming Onze is from UK)

I wonder if RedLynx has stats based on IP or something else. It would be interesting to the know the distribution of players across countries.

Can anyone from RedLynx comment on this?

Good idea! Any chance if we can get this info for the last 30 days? Or 10 days?

Originally Posted by arianj
    I wonder if RedLynx has stats based on IP or something else. It would be interesting to the know the distribution of players across countries.

Can anyone from RedLynx comment on this?