Custom track "The Arcadia" by psycad

This track has a really cool theme and visuals. Thanks for creating it! Track replays on the leaderboards didnt work for me, riders all crash, probably a bug cause of the physics.

My replay
    Replay by psycad showing how its really done

psycad's Avatar Member

Re: Custom track "The Arcadia" by psycad

I Didn't notice this topic until today

Originally Posted by kalianhagle
    This track has a really cool theme and visuals. Thanks for creating it!
    You're very welcome, I really enjoyed creating it (in 2 days)

I would have liked to submit it to the track contest started by InquisitorFIN but I was too late to enter, nevertheless I took the challenge anyway just for fun.
    You had a good run on it, but you missed the timesaver. There's a ramp on the left side when you drop down from the deck which you can use to skip those 3 moving pistons (you probably saw it by now), anyway I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Track replays on the leaderboards didnt work for me, riders all crash, probably a bug cause of the physics.
    That's right, I think it's because of the rotating obstacle, that's all I can think of..

Yeah, I saw the timesaver in another video of this track, can't believe I missed it. You spent only 2 days creating this track, you work fast I must say I also enjoy playing your other tracks too, keep them coming!

psycad's Avatar Member

Here's a replay of a run I just did

Yeah, I saw the timesaver in another video of this track, can't believe I missed it. You spent only 2 days creating this track, you work fast I must say I also enjoy playing your other tracks too, keep them coming!
    Glad to hear it, I'll keep 'em coming! ( If only we had some more props to work with, *wink wink* RedLynx) Already got a few tracks in the pipeline

Originally Posted by psycad
    Here's a replay of a run I just did
    Nice. I will put a link to this in first post so people can see how it should be done