Kazeoku's Tracks(New: Good/Bad at the Docks)

Two new tracks from me:

- Good Day at the Docks -

A nice easy track. There is a lack of easy and low-medium tracks, so I thought I would make one. ^.^

- Bad Day at the Docks -

A skill game track that does not allow leaning! Same track, but way more...problematic… Good luck

Re: Two New Tracks at the Docks

Dude just use one thread to promote all your tracks. Don't clutter this section by making a new thread for every track. Keeping them all in one place will get more people to play them and easier for them to see all your tracks. Just make a thread like (Kazeoku's Tracks) or something. Then just edit the heading with say Kazeoku's Tracks(New: Good day at the docks). Then list all your tracks and any videos in the original post.

Re: Two New Tracks at the Docks

Roger that. I have been thinking a lot about this. I think I will keep "Trial by Donkey" as a thread and other tracks as a seperate thread.

I still do not quite know how to do results... In the "Trial by Donkey" thread or a seperat "Trial by Donkey - Results" thread. Let me know what you think ^.^

Re: Kazeoku's Tracks(New: Good/Bad at the Docks)

Nice one man. I think you can do one seperate thread for your trial by donkey contests and have this one for just all your tracks in general. Just change the origanal thread title to signify whenever you have a new donkey track out to be run. Whenever you have results just change your donkey track thread to (Kazeoku:Trial by Donkey): Results Posted! or something like that. On a side note, man I can tell you spend a lot of time on background in your tracks which is good. Some advice for you which pertains to the actual driving lines. Make sure all your objects are supported and that nothing is floating in the air. This will add to realism and will improve the quality of the tracks!

Originally Posted by ConfusedMuscles
    Make sure all your objects are supported and that nothing is floating in the air. This will add to realism and will improve the quality of the tracks!

.... you peeked ahead to TBD 05... didn't you *points finger* ... again!

Actually, I left my items floating for the reason of keeping them less cluttered visually. However, after thinking about it more, and reading some of cristan10 comments, I am going for a balance between visuals and obstacle focus.

Thank you again for all of your comments, ConfusedMuscles, it really helps me out!

No problem man, any time. You seem like a really nice guy, glad I could help.

I really like the line on the TBD 4 but as muscles and others say, non-supported ramps/platforms/stuff is one of the fastest routes to a 1* in my opinion. If you hadn't put the effort into the line and wasn't working hard running your competition then it would have been a onesie for sure.

Edit, also wanted to say that if an object is propping up another it cannot be clutter as by definition clutter would be stuff that is there that doesn't need to be

Edit 2, Ill certainly second muscles comment about sounding like a nice guy. Keep up the good effort

TheRealTeeHill.... HOW are you so fast!?!? 14.297 is amazingly fast! (Easy Day version)

Originally Posted by Kazeoku
    TheRealTeeHill.... HOW are you so fast!?!? 14.297 is amazingly fast! (Easy Day version)
    I like to speed run, what can I say?

Edit is sub 14 fast enough?