If your going to play multiplayer, at least gold the tracks

I don't claim to be good, i am far from it I do at least have gold on all the tracks though. It amazes me how bad the people in multiplayer are, why even bother if you aren't any good at all? if i am beating you you probably need more practice. It's just not fun to go to multiplayer and play against people who get stomped. Having 3 dnfs in half the tracks i play is not fun it's just sad. I am a competitive guy and would much prefer people who can beat me or at least give me a run for my money. Please community practice at least a little bit before you go to multiplayer, that's all i ask. At least be able to finish tracks in a timely manner.

Re: If your going to play multiplayer, at least gold the tra

I dislike this too but maybe by playing with others people can get better. Give it time, I know everytime I'm on XBL multiplayer it's never a sure win

QcChopper's Avatar Senior Member

Well, I have to kindly disagree here, I would like to have better competition online too but people who bought the game are entitled to play it the way they desire. In time people will get better.

s0ad667's Avatar Senior Member

Just be more patient, dude. Some people want to try the mp, without having the patience to get better at the game first. As time passes and considering supercross maps are easy in general, people will get a lot better, even by just playing multi.

Btw, if i see someone dnf, on the next race i'm waiting near the finish line a couple of seconds so he can finish. That is, if we're only two. 3 or more, chances are someone will be competitive enough so you can't just wait.

Sandholm's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by garethmagis
    I don't claim to be good, i am far from it I do at least have gold on all the tracks though. It amazes me how bad the people in multiplayer are, why even bother if you aren't any good at all? if i am beating you you probably need more practice. It's just not fun to go to multiplayer and play against people who get stomped. Having 3 dnfs in half the tracks i play is not fun it's just sad. I am a competitive guy and would much prefer people who can beat me or at least give me a run for my money. Please community practice at least a little bit before you go to multiplayer, that's all i ask. At least be able to finish tracks in a timely manner.
    Aight, lets go later today then!

Originally Posted by garethmagis
    Seriously? You sound very selfish. People play for their own desire, not to please your experience. You should play with your friends in a private party, the purpose of a public server is to play with random players with different level. There is also a game setting at the bottom of the screen to search players near your ego...hmm... I mean your level.

Matchmaking has a lot to do with it imo.

I mostly played Supercross and got to 26 through it, yet I'm still got paired up with lvl 1-3s who I can tell from their driving style haven't even seen the track before (although there are some nice surprises here and there where they keep up well).

It's the same as queuing (not very often) for Trials which I haven't played that much, only starting getting gold on hard tracks in SP atm.

If it were more based on ratings in the specific categories I'd be getting better Supercross-competitors with an equal win:lose ratio as I have, while still getting total noobs (like I am myself) in Trials when playing online.

Jarr3tt88's Avatar Senior Member

Way to tell people who can and can't play what they want and when Also the game was barely out a week geez, AND its still in freaking BETA!

UseLessUK's Avatar Member

Greetings,

Also I'd love to know how I go about "Golding" the tracks when you don't get medals for playing them in MP, and they are not available to play in career where you may or may not get medals for them....?