My new track "Multiple Choice Exam" - Beta Build Off Entry

Check out, ride and rate my new track "Multiple Choice Exam". A medium/hard difficulty, multiple routes speed run track.

I have spent some time with this 1 really tweaking the driving line, so hopefully there are some great runs to be seen. It is also decorated so theres stuff to look at too.

This track will be my Beta Build Off entry.

Feedback always appreciated

Enjoy, Tee

nannerdw's Avatar Senior Member

Re: My new track "Multiple Choice Exam" - Beta Build Off Ent

It's got a smooth line (if you can nail it). The difficulty is kind of inconsistent; that backward ramp section on the lower route is a beast

Originally Posted by nannerdw
    It's got a smooth line (if you can nail it). The difficulty is kind of inconsistent; that backward ramp section on the lower route is a beast
    You're certainly right about the inconsistencies, should probably be a hard! And yeah that ramp can be a problem. I however nail it almost everytime

My advice, take the top route.

Edit, I have obviously determine the difficulty by my own skill, could anyone new to trials give it a bash and tell me how hard it was?

Originally Posted by TheRealTeeHill
    You're certainly right about the inconsistencies, should probably be a hard! And yeah that ramp can be a problem. I however nail it almost everytime

Edit, I have obviously determine the difficulty by my own skill, could anyone new to trials give it a bash and tell me how hard it was?
    I would stick it at a hard, personally as some jumps really do take some finesse to land properly, and some are pretty tricky fail most of the time from the start to the jump over the half loop).

How on earth do you use the topmost section before the jump over the oil container? No matter how hard I try I keep hitting it (much to my annoyance as really I want to pass under it).

Apart from that, I like the track a lot, been trying to improve my time for the past 45 minutes, but keep getting my face smashed in on the aforementioned section (Much to my annoyance, despite finishing the track, I cannot rate it as it still thinks I haven't finished it....)

Originally Posted by BrianUK

I would stick it at a hard, personally as some jumps really do take some finesse to land properly, and some are pretty tricky fail most of the time from the start to the jump over the half loop).

How on earth do you use the topmost section before the jump over the oil container? No matter how hard I try I keep hitting it (much to my annoyance as really I want to pass under it).

Apart from that, I like the track a lot, been trying to improve my time for the past 45 minutes, but keep getting my face smashed in on the aforementioned section (Much to my annoyance, despite finishing the track, I cannot rate it as it still thinks I haven't finished it....)
    Cheers for the feedback and dedication I'm not sure what part exactly you are talking about, roughly wherebouts in this video?

And the rating thing sucks have you tried watching a replay? does it give you the option after?

Around the 30 second mark, I can just see the red ramp to the right of the yellow sign.

Strangely, I went away, rated a track I'd forgotten to rate, then came back and the option to rate was open. Odd, but that's betas for you.

Around the 30 second mark, I can just see the red ramp to the right of the yellow sign.

Strangely, I went away, rated a track I'd forgotten to rate, then came back and the option to rate was open. Odd, but that's betas for you.
    You see the ramp I barely hit at 27/28 seconds..? You must hit that spot on with full speed and you will get up to that very top bit, I've only done it once!

And props on the Gold, I saw your replay

just had a few goes on your track. like how theres so many different ways you can go xD nice track

You see the ramp I barely hit at 27/28 seconds..? You must hit that spot on with full speed and you will get up to that very top bit, I've only done it once!

1 hour later, I finally took the top time

Awesome track, only one to keep me playing for over an hour.

1 hour later, I finally took the top time

Awesome track, only one to keep me playing for over an hour.
    Thats great to hear, literally just been watching, although the LB still says you're #2 I can see your time is better by 1/3 of a second or so. Great run and theres still plenty of time to shave off

Now go get that platinum