1. #1

    "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    This is one of my favourite maps. Managed to get platinum with the donkey!
    Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kPe0zaKLVI
    Share this post

  2. #2
    LukeMSki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    Originally Posted by mike8
    This is one of my favourite maps. Managed to get platinum with the donkey!
    Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kPe0zaKLVI
    Fixed
    When trying to embed a Youtube video, only put the part after the = sign inside the youtube tags.
    Like this:
    [code:2lt6tokj][/code:2lt6tokj]
    Share this post

  3. #3

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    I see. Thanks very much.
    Did you enjoy the run?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    LukeMSki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    Originally Posted by mike8
    Did you enjoy the run?
    Yeah, nice for the donkey. If it was on xbox, you wouldn't be in the top 50.
    Share this post

  5. #5

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    Yeah I imagine
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Blastergamer's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Rocking Trials Country
    Posts
    2,539

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    Originally Posted by LukeMSki
    Yeah, nice for the donkey. If it was on xbox, you wouldn't be in the top 50.
    You would be ranked about at 10000.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    T4KShadow's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,787

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    Good work! But not the fastest!




    For all of the platinums (possible) with the donkey, click this link for my Youtube playlist.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Blastergamer's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Rocking Trials Country
    Posts
    2,539

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    Originally Posted by T4KShadow
    Good work! But not the fastest!




    For all of the platinums (possible) with the donkey, click this link for my Youtube playlist.
    You are THD bomber...
    Share this post

  9. #9

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    nice run!

    though I guess I'm fastest donkey on PC?
    Share this post

  10. #10
    GanajaD's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: "Logging on" - World Fastest Donkey time?

    For now
    Share this post