ADD-ON XBOX > PC ??

can there be, or be able to do we import its tracks in the editor xbox PC?
    via an add-on PC

Is this expected or under discuss?

I would take my tracks and be able to work on pc and provide the community with PC

I think an add-on is possible and probably not very hard to do ... to meditate

Re: ADD-ON XBOX > PC ??

pas de réponse ...

At the moment redlynx has no plans for any connections between the pc and xbox versions, in the dev interviews they said that they were open to this possibly in the future but at this time all concentration is on launch of pc version.

if the discussion is open, this is good news ... as long as it does not close

s0ad667's Avatar Senior Member

No cross-platforming of any kind and i kinda doubt it will happen in the future. I remember an older interview saying there might be some, but nothing decided. Later, they were asked again and the response felt more negative than the first. They seem to left that idea behind, probably was causing a lot of issues.

trop dommage ! on aurait aimé ne pas a avoir de repayer des DLC deja sorti sur console

so this is a war to fight, community ...

Damn. This is kind of bad news for me. I get this vibe it won't do as well as the Xbox version. Unfortunate maps will probably not be transferred.

Some fans managed to create a tool to import Mass Effect saves from Console to PC and vice versa. If it's not too frowned upon by Ubisoft/Redlynx, maybe this can be done as well if they drop the ball.