Re: Malachyte's Trials HD Goals - No Evo 'til they're done!

O__________O

Don't do that to yourself, just get it.

jook13's Avatar Senior Member

You are a madman Mal. I am really surprised you havnt 0 faulted the midnight club yet.
    I admire your dedication really.

Originally Posted by ChicagoAJ
    Don't do that to yourself, just get it.
    I don't view it as torturing myself at all. I'm actually really enjoying being able to finally focus on my Trials HD goals without having to test like 10+ new Ninja tracks per day. It's really something I've been looking forward to for a while, so I'm going to enjoy it now that I can!

Originally Posted by jook13
    You are a madman Mal. I am really surprised you havnt 0 faulted the midnight club yet.
    I admire your dedication really.
    The only reason I haven't is because I want to record it, and I haven't had many opportunities to try, given my current setup.

A friend of mine who owns a laptop is actually going to move in with me in a few weeks and live up in Tahoe for mountain biking and snowboarding for a year, so I'll have plenty of opportunities to try once he's here. I got my original 6-fault platinum run long ago, when I lived in a house where my office and living room were closer together... and my 3-fault run I linked above I got in one afternoon while my aformentioned friend was visiting... I'm sure I'll zero it pretty easily once I have the chance. Same goes for the original Ultimate Endurance. As far as I know, no one has recorded a 0-fault run on it yet... so that will be pretty cool.

you are truly a masichist

Midnight club is easy if you play it safe. Original Ultimate Endurance is easy too, i've zeroed it twice offline. Not sure bout those level 5 ninjas tho but good luck anyway.

Originally Posted by jhitman
    Midnight club is easy if you play it safe. Original Ultimate Endurance is easy too, i've zeroed it twice offline. Not sure bout those level 5 ninjas tho but good luck anyway.
    Yea... I'm more worried about that too. I know I can knock out the tournaments and the rest of the Level 1s, but to be honest I MAY give up on the Level 5s... we'll see.

EDIT: Just got a random comment on this video:

"You're hella god daymn good, I've notice you are currently? number one in evolution for a reason."

The global leaderboard is glitched (think Ajuvix, but with thousands of other players) so it is meaningless for the time being. Hell even sipe from here is number 2 globally. Thats when you know its messed up.

Not sure why he would think youre on top, theres no other tags that even resemble yours.

Originally Posted by jhitman
    The global leaderboard is glitched (think Ajuvix, but with thousands of other players) so it is meaningless for the time being. Hell even sipe from here is number 2 globally. Thats when you know its messed up.
    I know. Just because I haven't gotten the game yet myself doesn't mean I haven't been reading all the new threads.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last ►►