Hoverboards - is it possible

I just got the game so I'm just getting started with the editor, but I'm wondering if we can get some sweet Back To The Future action happening, Trials style! I've seen the jet video, etc... so I figure hoverboards must be possible, right?

Or maybe a flying Delorean?

Re: Hoverboards - is it possible

Originally Posted by LGM
    I just got the game so I'm just getting started with the editor, but I'm wondering if we can get some sweet Back To The Future action happening, Trials style! I've seen the jet video, etc... so I figure hoverboards must be possible, right?

Or maybe a flying Delorean?
    Sure, anything is possible, but not everything is easy

There is a Hovercraft track out there by user "banchozone20", not sure exactly how he did it:

Sure they are. Just disable world gravity and add some directional forces. Instant hoverboard!

But if you just got the game, I'd suggest doing something simpler first.

Originally Posted by James24993
    Sure they are. Just disable world gravity and add some directional forces. Instant hoverboard!

But if you just got the game, I'd suggest doing something simpler first.
    Yeah, lol, I'm nowhere near able to make anything complicated yet. Gonna take me quite a while to learn all this stuff!

I wonder if it would be possible to do by using the skis from freestyler example as base, and then gluing small custom collision objects under the skis. And of course replace the skis with something which looks like a skateboard.

Best hoverboard 2021

Best hoverboards hub is the platform where you can find best hoverboards just click on <a href="https://besthoverboardhub.com/"> click on </a> we tried our best to guide to about the best hoverboards that's are liked most by people hope you like them. We are also discuss the best kids hoverboards, best off road hoverboards, best beginners hoverboards