Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    A HUGE thanx to all the community support ive had this last few years on my youtube channel. Ive hit the 30,000 view mark nearly, and im over the moon with this, as its just a 1 game channel.. I hope you continue to support it, and i will do my very best to keep it fresh, and up to date with the awesome custom tracks that you guys make..

Love and respect..

Morfy...

So my little ole YT channel hit 30K views.. Im chuffed to bits, as its took 4 years to do so.. Thanks to Anyone, & Everyone who took time to view content..

Next Target..
    1 Million.( hmmmmm ) lol

TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Morfyboy Go to original post
    So my little ole YT channel hit 30K views.. Im chuffed to bits, as its took 4 years to do so.. Thanks to Anyone, & Everyone who took time to view content..

Next Target..
    1 Million.( hmmmmm ) lol
    Congrats As a fellow youtuber it's fun to hit those progression marks on a channel.

My views shot up by like 6000 in 2-3 days due to 4 of my vids being featured on IGN a few months ago which was awesome. I think I'm around 12k views now since 1.5 years, and on Fusion it really started to grow as I record many more tracks now, before it was only my own Evo Gold tracks/replays.

I got like 120 custom Fusion PC track videos right now.

Originally Posted by TeriXeri Go to original post
    Congrats As a fellow youtuber it's fun to hit those progression marks on a channel.

My views shot up by like 6000 in 2-3 days due to 4 of my vids being featured on IGN a few months ago which was awesome. I think I'm around 12k views now since 1.5 years, and on Fusion it really started to grow as I record many more tracks now, before it was only my own Evo Gold tracks/replays.

I got like 120 custom Fusion PC track videos right now.
    Cheers bro.. Ive had a couple through the RL U-Play, & IGN also, and make up a third of the over all views. Lol. Its crazy, but at the same time, motivated me to make regular videos too.. Glad your channel has 'took off' more too mate..

Some really innovative track builds on XB1. Heres a playlist of some awesome creations.. ( riding skills needs more to be desired though ) lol

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ulJGrDcTsfpzKs

Gunna start updating my YT again.. Heres a quick video trailer.. REPLAY CAMERA.. YAaaaAY. :

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice one Morfonius!

Cheers Davey Bud..

funktastic-'s Avatar Banned
    cool vid bud

TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice montage/demo, what you may call it