Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYBOY-Evo customs.(new-SUB 2 SKY)

Thnx man.i noticed u were right up there on the LB.this track seemed to do well.still a bit shocked as other tracks hadnt,but buzzin that ive found a type of track that people liked,n i enjoyed building.all that said,theres always room for improvment,so i think thats what i should take from everyones feedback..cheers all.(im a happy chappy )

New track is doing great..over the moon about it being in n out of the 48 hour highest rated feed..if you havnt played it yet then give it a go n rate..not got long left before it dissapears into the tracks central void..thnx all.

Just played your SUB 2 SKY, definitely a scenic track. The visual style (even though it's a classic, not my favorite) is damn near perfect both on the large and small scale. Not only the bigger obstacles and buildings but also the little details fit the theme. I personally did find myself wondering where the sound effects were (gas burners are shooting flames at me but I don't hear anything?). The alternative route is couldn't make it on to that barrel) well done and should give the better players that little buzz in an otherwise medium track. Good flow and nice ending. I'd rate it 8/10 (based on a 9/10 driving line -home build lines always get a little extra credit 8/10 Obstacles 7/10 Atmosphere -These numbers are already personal but that last one is even more so. The atmosphere is well done but the overall theme is probably my least favorite and even though never mandatory sounds can add so much. A little electric buzz here and some Jack hammers there and this track would've been a 9/10 Atmosphere which would've put the track on a 9 average. Liked the track, will play it some more and am looking forward to your next one

Wow..nice feedback ARMS'..So glad u liked it.totally agree about sound..tbh,i didnt even think about it until i read this,so thnx for pointing that out.i w
    might fix all this,(but wont re-release unless people want it),and take a list from people about stuff that can be adjusted.
    Again thnx to all for comments n rates.made an older gamer happy.

still wiating to get reconnected...and also,i will definately have that music sample for you shamusmon mate for the 10th..looking forward to the end PROJECT.speak a.s.a.p.

stupid broadband

Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    still wiating to get reconnected...and also,i will definately have that music sample for you shamusmon mate for the 10th..looking forward to the end PROJECT.speak a.s.a.p.
    Awesome glad to hear your getting the music as the sooner I get it te sooner I can start this thing. I am really looking forward to this project hopefully it turns out good, I hope you get connected soon morfy mate.

should get the sample tomoz..yay..get reconnected too..yay,yay,

Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    should get the sample tomoz..yay..get reconnected too..yay,yay,
    I cant wait mate

Re: MORFYBOY-Evo customs.(new-out tomoz)

i feel lost without any internet in my house...its boring..ive been painting, n shyt like that..connected between 1 and 6 p.m.. and ive built a track ready to release..its a medium/hard, so its down as hard..its a speed runners paradise track..they will have fun with it for sure..its called ISLAND FORTRESS
    video posted tomorrow...until then......