1. #641
    D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,919
    Originally Posted by Morfyboy Go to original post
    Just thought i would add a playlist of my Trials Fusion custom track videos i'm doing at the moment, and will continue to do so. Also, ive got some collaberation montage projects going on too, and as soon as they are complete, i will add them here also...Stay tuned.. Good to be back..

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ulJGrDcTsfpzKs
    Awesome Morfster. Maybe you should start a thread or at least let people know on the Fusion forum as literally no one (other than me) checks the Evo forum anymore.
    Share this post

  2. #642
    Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,179
    Ah right..Thanx Dave.. I didn't know weather we could carry our threads over or not.. Lol..
    Share this post

  3. #643
    Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,179
    Cheers Mr B..��
    Share this post

  4. #644
    Xracer500's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    252
    Originally Posted by Morfyboy Go to original post
    Just thought i would add a playlist of my Trials Fusion custom track videos i'm doing at the moment, and will continue to do so. Also, ive got some collaberation montage projects going on too, and as soon as they are complete, i will add them here also...Stay tuned.. Good to be back..

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ulJGrDcTsfpzKs
    Im glad to be back as well Thanks for accepting my offer to do a montage with you morfyboy I really appreciate that you have come back and motivated me to continue on as well….thanks...
    Share this post

  5. #645
    Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,179
    Originally Posted by Xracer500 Go to original post
    Im glad to be back as well Thanks for accepting my offer to do a montage with you morfyboy I really appreciate that you have come back and motivated me to continue on as well….thanks...
    Looking forward to it mate.. Cheers.
    Share this post

  6. #646
    Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,179
    Mine and Xracer500s collab montage will be on youtube in the next day or two.. Its a unique joint effort, with a totally blend of both our styles of editing, with the bonus of timing of music and bike.. Youll understand what i mean when you watch it..
    Also, ive added more custom track vids to my youtube..
    Peace..

    Heres the playlist link :- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ulJGrDcTsfpzKs
    Share this post

  7. #647
    Xracer500's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    252
    Uploading right now!!!!!!!
    Share this post

  8. #648
    Share this post

  9. #649
    Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,179


    Big thnx to Xracer who put a HUGE amount of work into this on Quality, sound, editing etc.. Check out his style of timing to beats of the music, along with his video.. I think its a very unique style, and it worked well.. Hope to do more.. Enjoy.
    Share this post

  10. #650
    RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ubisoft NC Office
    Posts
    7,371
    Originally Posted by Morfyboy Go to original post


    Big thnx to Xracer who put a HUGE amount of work into this on Quality, sound, editing etc.. Check out his style of timing to beats of the music, along with his video.. I think its a very unique style, and it worked well.. Hope to do more.. Enjoy.
    Very nice montage, guys. I do have a small criticism, and it might be more of an issue to the community, but there are tracks in the montage listed as being created by "Fusion Community". While these tracks do appear on Track Central under this tag, those tracks were made by other people, and only listed as Fusion Community for cross platform purposes. It would have been nice to have the real tags used by those creators in the video.

    Other than that, it's very solid work, and I appreciate how much time must have gone into making it.

    For future projects there is a listing being kept up-to-date by morrillo that lists each Uplay Recommended track, with the original creator's name.
    Share this post