Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYS - TOTAL TRIALS thread.(Taking Time out)..

Thnx guys.appreciate the kind words..everythings going accordingly up to now.

Re: MORFYS - TOTAL TRIALS thread.(Taking Time out)..

So, its been a while since ive even played trials, but im gunna jump back in the editor very soon, and build a few more tracks before the release of fusion.ive had plenty of time out, and ive actually bought, and played another game for the first time in over a year..yes GTAV has caught my love for gaming again, but i also hope that rockstar dont ruin it, and get these add ons out they have promised.
    So, just a heads up really for anyone interested, that im gunna get building again very soon..ive got an excellent idea for a track that i just feel the need to build, which is a good feeling, cos i thought i lost my mojo for good...A rest is as good as a holiday..or so the saying goes anyway..

Peace trials fans..

H3X23's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYS - TOTAL TRIALS thread.

Nice to hear we're gonna get atleast 1 more track from you, I'm only a message away if you ever need a tester, no matter what I'm playing at the time.

Where my motivation gone?? ARGHHHHH... if someone finds it, please return it ASAP...Thnx..lol

So im sticking with the XB1 for fusion,and will probably get it for the 360 too..ANYONE please feel free to F.R.me..i will accept everyone that does..
    Cheers guys..

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member

We going to see any more tracks from you or will we have to wait until fusion?

Originally Posted by D2Dahaka
    Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    So, its been a while since ive even played trials, but im gunna jump back in the editor very soon, and build a few more tracks before the release of fusion...
    Dude please!
    Half of my library are your tracks!
    Merry Christmas morfy!

Originally Posted by DeadEXit
    Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    So, its been a while since ive even played trials, but im gunna jump back in the editor very soon, and build a few more tracks before the release of fusion...
    Dude please!
    Half of my library are your tracks!
    Merry Christmas morfy!

Thanx bud..I hope to build at least another track Dave mate.ive already though of what i would do,so thats half the battle..Im defos feeling like continuing to build,and to continue my youtube vids too..Also,Im going to do another montage soon.Need to capture the amazing tracks from the past few months..so,plenty to do.....Just need some motivation to do so..

We should be asking you the same!

Help out a good cause..if you have a spare few minutes,please read and donate a little...

https://www.justgiving.com/Sarah-Bec...aign=pfp-tweet

Its the sister of D3L1V3R4NC3 that is doing this...A big well done to her from me...