Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYBOY-Evo customs.(new-SUB 2 SKY)

Kk.mate.

BCDraven's Avatar Member

Wasn't really a fan of the start-stop type flow, but visually it was a good track and I liked the line curving around the silo. Good work!

Cheers BC.

Not bad, had some pretty decent scenery, a pretty good DL, and a fairly nice DL curve.
    I don't like how the ramp that falls down has to be triggered by touching it. Since i can manage to get over the wall before it, I end up slamming into the ramp because it wasn't triggered. (The "backflip and go" section)

Sub 2 Sky = 4/5
    Keep 'em comin'

Yeah ninja,i know wot you mean.admit that should not be clearable,but has been by 1or2 now..bit gutted that i missed that.anyway,cheers n glad you took time,played n liked it..

emcee's Avatar Senior Member

Hey mate its a pretty good track, not your best though imo. It has 2 obstacles which frustrated me...one near the start where I started getting a good flow going and then a ramp seemed to stop me in my tracks...and that pipe you have to ride through. The second half was MUCH better imo....the curve works well...the obstacles are cleanly laid out too. I still think you need to take your time a bit more....my advice with the next track you make is that when you think its ready to release...wait a day or 2 and playtest it some more....I think you will iron out the creases in no time.

Keep it up and you will get them bangers rollin out!!

Thnx for comments mate..ooozing confidence.

emcee's Avatar Senior Member

it made it into 48 highest rated mate so you know you are on the right track...the most important thing is to build tracks you like and enjoy riding IMO...otherwise you are building tracks purely for ratings which will suck the fun out of it and also probably make it stressful in the end.

Yep,i agree..this track seem to come easy,and i realky liked biulding it.that helter skelter idea was great.so glad it turned out well,and massive thnx to all who played,liked n rated it..2000 downloads nearly at the moment.im very humbled.glad people liked something that i really like.something to build on i think.

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

Net finally came back around midnight, I played your track but was half asleep mate I enjoy the flow up to the silo's ( other than the pipe and the drop after the fire ), couple of jumps around the silo's I thought could have had a little more distance on them for keeping speed...my taste though really. Didn't like the transition to the last jump either but again just my opinion. Ultimately half decent riders find flow even if it's not catering to their 'style' of riding. I tried that glitch timesaver just to see I could do it won't put it in a run though, my run's sloppy...can take 2 maybe 3 seconds off if I focus on it a bit.

All in all a pretty good track man, nice theme and deco and a fun line ( in places ) . Keep on keeping on mate