k2nph's Avatar Senior Member

Re: morfyboys Fairwell,but not goodbye

Boooooo!
    I hope all goes as you would wish it morfy.
    our thought are with you bud.

Rudemod 69's Avatar Senior Member

Stay safe Morf, hope to see you real soon. Your bubbly, infectious spirit always kept me going.

Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member

the forum will not be the same without you buddy, very sad to see you go but also wishing you all the best my friend and hopefully we'll hear from you soon.
    Take care Mr Morfster

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: morfyboys UPDATE.

appreciate the comments chaps..Im going to tell you all my situation, more for a effort to spread the word of horrible diseases, and hope you guys will drop a few coppers in a tub next time you see one..im talking about cancer awareness...

Christmas just gone, i got diagnosed with a brain deffection..For me though, im lucky enough that my 'tumor' is benign.This does not mean that im 100% clear though, as i could decide to turn aggresive, which in turn means a total different story.But as far as that goes for now, im OK.Im also a sufferer of epilepsy.These are grand mal siezures which are occuring on a weekly basis, but are getting worse. I have a year of E.C.G.s and E.E.Gs( brain scans) to look forward to over the next year.The neurologist wants to sort this out before it becomes more dangerous and it affects my tumor. Once i have my scans, the doctors will know whats the best course for medicating me. On top of all this, i have to move house by the 3rd august..So you could say im going through the mill at the moment..But, let me tell you guys that i call friends and family that im as upbeat as ever, and nothing has changed as far as im concerned..Pleaase dont turn this awareness post into a sympathy thing, cos thats not my aim.

I thought i would have needed a few months to deal with things, but im used to having epilepsy, cos ive had this now for 23 years. I just didnt think i could go through all this, and continue playing my beloved trials as well..Guess what, i cant not play trials, so my initial post of a few months was me and my head being all over the place at the time i posted it.

This hopefully explains to people my past behavior, and also why im 99% of the time a positive attitude type of person..I need to be. Im actually posting this on here now as a spontaneous reaction cos if i think about it too much, i doubt ill do it. But its all about awareness, and how easy it is to forget about things like this. Im not going to preach to you guys, cos that would be wrong, but all i will say is there are alot of people dealing with mental illness every day. I bet theres a few in here that havnt been able to be where i am, and tell the world. Im an open book people. Ive done all sorts of stupid things in life from drugs, to alcohol in an addictive manner. This was all over 15 years ago though, and that is like a life time. Im always here if anyone wants to talk, as im not ashamed of who ive become. We need to be strong at times, and this place has surely been a lifeline of support to me over the past few years. People like my close friends,and Redlynx have really been a massive support and i feel humbled, and lucky. Shifty and cannibal especially. So i want to thank you all in advance, and want everyone to know that im going to be active again, cos for the past 10 days or so, ive drove my missus crazy...She actually TOLD me to get my arse back on here and to continue to do what i love doing right now, and that is this..This forum,twitter my youtube etc is whats keeping my mind off things, so im gunna continue to do so. I dont want to get trapped in to self pity, cos ive been there and done all that..

Im a happy go lucky person with a passion for trials and redlynx, and occasionally im probably a zany character, but its all in jest..
    So, what are you all waiting for................GET BUZZIN FOR FUSION..( and play my tracks.......please...lol)..

thnx my friends...all of you.xx

vladiiiiiiii's Avatar Banned

Re: morfyboys UPDATE.Back online.

Good to hear buddy

It's just not the same around here without you

Let's party up again this weekend!

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member

Welcome back morf. I knew you'd be back. We should party up soon like we used to

Thanks for sharing what you did. Much appreciated that was, now I'll worry a little less about you...just a little

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

sure things guys...defos..i need to get my PVR used..its gathering dust.

Hey morfy, if something is going too wild let us (MuttisLieblinge) know. Everybody will understand this.
    You are knowing what I`m talking about

Congrats on the RedLynx Pick! ( Iron Horse)

Always stay positive Morf! Wish you the best. Congrats on the pick as well dude.