Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: morfyboys EVO track thread,and all trials content.(NEW)

Originally Posted by Blastergamer
    I liked your track, especially for Nature tracks. The DL is ok, and the background top quality, BUUUUT, the sick music killed the atmosphere!
    Music is very important for me compared to others, so, nature/medieval track which has the base in-game rock music, makes me feel nervous about.

do you mean at the platinum end, or from the video????

only the music from the video, was already on it, and ive only put a little music on the platinum ending, but its not rock music...

sup bro, natures way is awesome. really like the whole atmosphere and the line can get very addicting lol it's no surprise that I like the faster paced line's that make my slow @$$ feel like a speed runner oh an the underwater bit was a great touch, all in all 5 stars from me all day

Blastergamer's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    do you mean at the platinum end, or from the video????

only the music from the video, was already on it, and ive only put a little music on the platinum ending, but its not rock music...
    I mean the background music in the track, not the video, that was killing the atmosphere.

gunna be doing some recording tonight as tests to see F.R. etc...ive tried it through twitch, but my F.R. is low..if anyone can help with this, ill be more than appreciative...

ill hopefully be ready for some proper party ups etc, soon...

vladiiiiiiii's Avatar Banned

It's probably because your machine can't handle the stream. Are you on your laptop?

yer..if i go pro, it goes from 25 - 30+ FR per second.... i just need to fiddle with the settings etc....

Re: morfyboys Fairwell,but not goodbye

This is not one of those 'im retiring' posts, but moer a post to let my friends know whats going on.

im for the time being going to have to say FAIRWELL...
    Dertain things are happening in my life that needs my full focus and attention.So, that means that i will not be active in the forums, and on twitter ,etc,etc, for the next few months.Its guttened me, but it needs my full focus.I hope that everything works out the way i wantn it to, otherwise i wont be back..There is no need for any replies as i will not be logging back in to answer anything, or to check to see if there has been any posts, comments etc..

Its with a heavy heart that i have to take this break,and i hope that i will be back in the saddle as soon as i can.If not, then i just want to say its been a blast.I want to thank all friends for making EVO a game worth playing, and a massive thanx to redlynx for their support in everything ive set out to do, and accomplished.Its certainly a timeline in life that will be a Legacey of mine that i will look back on with great pride..Its just a big pitty i couldnt fulfilll everything i wanted to do, but thats life.

so, keep trialing guys.I hope to be back soon.As for trials fusion.......Well, i dont know that far...

Peace and respect to all..its truley been a blast.

morfy

Wishing you the best, morfy. I don`t know what`s going on but I can feeling with you. Believing me, I`m knowing that life can be hard, very hard, damn hard. This is the only life you`ve got so make the best with yours. Hope you will not break in two.

Best regards from Opossum, Germany.

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

All the best pal, genuinely hope things work out for you

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member

Best wishes Morfy. Everything will work out and you will be back