Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYBOY-Evo customs.

Originally Posted by BCDraven
    I played all of your tracks and HoorayItsMike is pretty much spot on with everything I would have said. My biggest issue was just a rough ride on a lot of the tracks and random things clipping my tires pitching me forward. The ones I liked the most was Up The Creek, and Abbey Route. I wanted to like Waterworks II more, but there was a lot of things that killed speed for me in that one. Your tracks seem to be getting better with each release so I will keep an eye out for any future projects you have!
    thnx man..really means alot

Its good to be back.(well for a week)..
    plat my tracks peeps plz..need downloads n ratings..

Took #3 on "Up the Creek" and took #1 on "Abbey Route"
    Seems you haven't made a track in over a month (newest is 5/24 and its 6/28)
    Should makes a new track, bro

Well done mate.times are very tight at the top..im releasing a new track today..i just need to tweek it here n there.glad you enjoyed them,n thnx for feedback..

Re: MORFYBOY-Evo customs.(new track.SUB 2 SKY)

Hey folks,new track is up..SUB 2 SKY.a medium based,fast track in a helter skelter type track theme.nice flow and enjoyable track to play..please rate..

http://youtu.be/ZNBA6VVhCIo

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYBOY-Evo customs.(new-SUB 2 SKY)

I got 2 goes on the track and then Virgin screwed my net up ffs will come back to it when my net's back on mate. First impressions aren't bad, you do have a sticking up ramp that tripped me up. Not sure if you do this intentionally or if you're just not spotting it before release?

When you give it another go joe mate,will you message me back with feedback.edit your post or reply..
    Ive tried to go for a better flow with this one.im preety happy with how it turned out.is was doing quite good in downloads,but then it dissapeared of the new track thread..but i really wish people would rate..its soooo annoying..cheers mate.

Pretty decent map Morfy. Didnt like the red concrete pipe you had to go through though, never a fan of going through those pipes as I dont think they work very well. Also wasnt really sure why you had us drop down to put out the fire when the flow was just getting going, but thats a personal thing. Felt better than the other maps of yours I've tried, so its good progress in that sense.

Thnx barry.i thought that some wouldnt like the pipe,but some do.i know its down to taste mate.i wanted a bit of technicality as well as flow.that was my aim..thnx for your comments..onwards and upwards..

emcee's Avatar Senior Member

Will check this out tonight mate...and edit some feedback in.