Re: morfyboys EVO track thread.(Dockside drama NEW)

Nice track morfy! Played last night loved it, still haven't got my plat though so I'm guessing I'm going to be doing that when I get on

Claudia's Avatar Senior Member

5* from me because good tracks deserve 5* in the sea of crap that is on TC.

Spend about 20 minutes on it, couldn't get platinum - might have to try later.
    I don't mind that there wasn't as much detail because in my opinion it fits the theme.

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

@Hazard, @claudia

thankyou both for your comments..i agree with you claudia about detail too.i think if i added more items, then it would look like i was trying to do to much..it all fits to the theme of a dockside, with the pipes,barrels etc.i was tempted to add more, but glad i didnt.

Very nice track, really enjoyed it. Got in a pretty good run ( for me) I'm sure it's crap for most speedrunners, but dammit, I'm proud of it Anyways, awesome line 5*. I'm surprised it didn't get rated better then it is.

Nice track Morphy, really captured the theme well and I loved the waves splashing over the driving line.

One teeny tiny criticism, there is no obstacle before the last checkpoint, just seemed a bit bare. Apart from that, good job.

Originally Posted by cristan10
    Very nice track, really enjoyed it. Got in a pretty good run ( for me) I'm sure it's crap for most speedrunners, but dammit, I'm proud of it Anyways, awesome line 5*. I'm surprised it didn't get rated better then it is.

thnx man..i can run for toffee neither, but i like making mediums.Dowloads could also be broken.The ratings arent usually as high as what they are.It works out usually that ratings are between 8-12% of the downloads..Either that or poeple just dont want to play it.lol

Nice track Morphy, really captured the theme well and I loved the waves splashing over the driving line.

One teeny tiny criticism, there is no obstacle before the last checkpoint, just seemed a bit bare. Apart from that, good job.
    cheers JB.i just didnt want to place random objects for the sake of it i think.if this happens, it stands out a mile, but appreciate the comments man.

Video up..thnx morrillo

Really like the look and the line on this one morf! Prob my fave from you, and its Scorpion friendly too! Really like the waves crashing, and the lens flare was a nice touch as well. Nice job!

emcee's Avatar Senior Member

Morf definitely your best track yet 5* all day. My kinda line dude fast and timesavers aplenty. Really nice clean dco everything looks just right. The wave crashes are well done reminded me of the start of savage mountain. Awesome.

the water splashing looked good and made your track feel alive
    i don't really get what the first cran with the cable cilinders were supposed to be
    but overal good track

hows the plane comming together?