Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution custom tracks(new.GARBAGE SHOOT)

Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    Just to let people know ( if interested in my tracks), that im in the middle of moving house so i doubt i will do another track for the next couple of weeks.ive got a great idea for a track,today, n hope to get on to it as soon as possible...if my idea works well,it should be one of my better ones...
    Keep it real people, and can i say what frekin brilliant tracks that are out there at this present time..well done to all for the amazing work n ideas that have turned out well........
    Cant wait to see your new track once you have finished moving house, but at least you have left us with a lot of tracks whilst your moving.

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution customs.( back on the 2nd)

ill be back on evo on the second of next month.im determined to build a track that will be better than others previosly done by myself..
    Stay tuned....

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution customs.(back on 2nd july)

Ive got a great idea for a skill game,but im not that good with the skill game editor crack..im happy to share this idea with anyone who can build skill games..if your interested in hearing it,let me know..i think it would not be that hard for people that are comfortable at building skill games...

emcee's Avatar Senior Member

Up the creek is really good...nice work!!! I reckon if you chilled out and took your time you could put out some proper bangers!

Cheers emcee mate..that means alot to me dude..i will get there mate i think.hectic life at the mo,so once ive moved,i will take ur advice n totally relax, and take my time,and get into that zone thats needed..

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution customs.

5 weeks off evo n missing it like crazy..cant wait til next week..i will be online 22hours a day...
    Moving house is the most stressful thing anyone can do i think..doing my head in..just glad i can still get onto this forum and see wots going on..

Re: MORFYBOY-Evo customs.

Ive got a break today from decorating n moving for a few hours so im gunna spend that time checking out all my mates tracks...need my fix

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

Got that 1st on Garbage Shoot eventually mate, won't last long if any good players get stuck in though Had fun doing it too

BCDraven's Avatar Member

I played all of your tracks and HoorayItsMike is pretty much spot on with everything I would have said. My biggest issue was just a rough ride on a lot of the tracks and random things clipping my tires pitching me forward. The ones I liked the most was Up The Creek, and Abbey Route. I wanted to like Waterworks II more, but there was a lot of things that killed speed for me in that one. Your tracks seem to be getting better with each release so I will keep an eye out for any future projects you have!

Originally Posted by JoeRegular
    Got that 1st on Garbage Shoot eventually mate, won't last long if any good players get stuck in though Had fun doing it too
    Its mad cos i just checked it after you said you were going to grab it earlier..kudos my friend