Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member

Re: morfyboys EVO track thread.(new Donkey track)

please dont take offense but this track is just not for me morf, i have just spent 2 hours trying to get that starting timesaver because i just cant stop in a track and wait for anything i like to be able to speed run the whole track and this start has killed the track for me im afraid. the 1st little drop-in u need to make perfectly is positioned very awkwardly i either over shoot it or dont make it properly and catch my tire which is very frustrating or i make it and then go to wheelie over the small jump and my engine gets caught on the edge of the box, also there seems to be 2 small lag flickers on both these technical points which makes it even harder. I pull it off about 1 in 100 attempts and every time i did i got to the double up and over bit just after the water and mess up as that bit it seems is a little too difficult also compared to the rest of the track.

i loved the rest of the track and i rly tried to get a speed run in but that start just killed it for me buddy im sorry, if there was a slower way to take where you didnt have to stop and wait then that would be fine.
    Please do make a phoenix version because i rly do want to have a good go at speed running this track

and please dont hate me my friend i didnt want to not give u feedback but i didnt want to give u dishonest feedback either, plus every1 else seems to like it so this is just personal preference rly so take no notice of everything i just said and just read every1 elses comments

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

@smeg..

i will never hate anyone bro for not enjoying a track i do..im glad your are so honest..i respect that..I knew weeks ago that doing a donkey track isnt for everyone..its all good mate..im glad you tried it at least considering you dont like the donkey..i also respect that mate..i know its not for everyone dude...i wanted to do something different on this track, and i did that..im like you..i like to run medium fast s tracks too mate..probably why i love your tracks so much.

as for a re-release....im still on the fence..i re-release my other tracks, with a couple more than twice..i did this purley for the learning experience as well as the other bikes obviously...i dont want to get tagged as someone who does this... it would stick like mud i feel..
    but, i might..ive had quite a few messages asking, so we,ll see..

thnx again bro...Its all good..

Hey morfy, nice line at your new track with the subway theme. But.....I don`t like the Donkey

But this should be no critic. Just want to say it`s a pretty track with crazy trains.

There is not really anything to critizice because everything seems to working fine.

Good job.

Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member

oh no mate i actually rly like the donkey and i rly like 95% of the track its just that timesaveer or having to wait if u dont take the timesaver that is stopping me from blitzin this track, if u do do a re-release mate where u dont have to stop and wait or the timesaver is just a tad bit easier then i will love this track from top to bottom and promise to put another 2 hours in to get that run i want

and thanks buddy for taking it so well, i was actually feeling a bit bad lol i thought there was no need for all that smeg i should have just said the timesaver lets the track down

i might have a couple of short tracks out later today so u can get your own back at me mate, shields are down

@smeg .lol..i doubt you could make a bad track that i wouldnt like 100% of it if you tried...BUT, dont try please...just incase..

@blase...thnx for the comments dude..

Yo morfy... I just found your nod to tets and wid. I like the way you made it possible to return to the track once you've seen it, by carrying on through the room.
    Also found the OTHG shout out. I have to admit I nearly didn't ride down there as it looked like a dead end.
    Well done. Especially hiding the room.

Originally Posted by Cruelty976
    Yo morfy... I just found your nod to tets and wid. I like the way you made it possible to return to the track once you've seen it, by carrying on through the room.
    Also found the OTHG shout out. I have to admit I nearly didn't ride down there as it looked like a dead end.
    Well done. Especially hiding the room.

haha...well done that man...

I've decided that due to people requesting that they would love to play my latest track on other bikes,that I am in the process of revamping it for that very reason. I want to thnk everyone for your kind messages and feedback.also to the guys that nominated it for a RL PICK..

I will re-release as soon as poss' thnx.

nova--- THE DONKEY MASTER

Re: morfyboys EVO track thread.(The TUBE-all bikes)

ill release this track tomoz..its all redone, except the times which ill sort tomorrow..its difficulty is going to be medium...

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member

Re: morfyboys EVO track thread.(The TUBE-all bikes)

You are "Da Man" Morfy! Cant wait to re-run it with other bikes,thanx for a cool track and lots of hours of fun gameplay for the BOWEN BOYS