Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution custom tracks

Thnx man..

Heads up..if you want your track,,rated on youtube,then send a message to my mate shams..his details are above this post..thnx

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution custom tracks(new.Abbey route)

New tracks available..abbey route.

Hey man, I tried 3 of your tracks tonight. I wasn't really thrilled with any of them, but I'll give you my thoughts and where you can improve.

All three had problems with smooth spots being bumpy. Almost all of Abbey Route had this problem, Waterworks had it in random spots, and Pain Train had it right at the end on those sewage pipes.

Now, I know it's a lot of tedious testing to smooth out the courses, but it is REALLY annoying when there is a presumably "smooth" surface and your bike is constantly bouncing around, which makes you lose a lot of speed and any flow that you might've had.

pain TRAIN:

This was probably my favorite course out of the three. My biggest gripe is that you spread out the checkpoints much too far from each other. One obstacle. One checkpoint. Look at almost ANY in game track and you'll see how they place their checkpoints. You should follow their example. Overall, I did enjoy the obstacles in this, especially the "shortcut" that drops out from under you, but not enough to make you fault, but enough to kind of screw you over if you don't know what you're doing.

It was a little bit TOO technical for my tastes, but had quite a few good obstacles. 3.25*

waterworks II:

Definitely had some uneven "flat" spots. Most notably right after the first drop down and then right after the little bridge there is some bump that throws my rider way off what I'm expecting him to do. I can barely even see it and I highly doubt you intended that to be some sort of obstacle. The course overall was alright. Sometimes it felt like I was flying through some obstacles and then had to slam on the brakes to have any hope of completing the next one. This doesn't help flow at all and kind of separates each section of the course from one another. Gimmick ending was decent, but usually I prefer a course to be either all gimmick or no gimmick.

One last thing, if you gas off the elevator too early you won't trigger the door to open. IMO this is bad design. I should never be "too fast" to not trigger something that would otherwise stop me from continuing. 2.5*

Abbey Route:

This course was alright, and certainly decent for an easy course. Had a LOT of bumpy spots that got annoying, but the "weapons" were well placed and well timed. Right after the backflip part and then going down the newly opened ramp, there is a ridiculous bump that is really difficult to see and it completely messes up my rider. I'm not sure if this was intended or not but if it was it really takes the fun away from the course.

I'm almost positive the scorpion would be much faster on this course, so I'm surprised that you don't let us choose our bike. 2.75*

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution custom tracks(new.GARBAGE SHOOT)

cheers for feedback mike.I will take it on board mate as there is always room for improvements.

Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    Just played it, I really enjoyed it. You sure are releasing tracks fast though!

Originally Posted by shamusmon
    Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    Just played it, I really enjoyed it. You sure are releasing tracks fast though!
    Your right.im making errors also.i need to slow down n take my time..produce better quality tracks..

Another track up from trials HD days.. GARBAGE SHOOT. check it out.have fun n rate.

I really enjoyed garbage shoot it was a really nice track and very well built another great addition to morfyboy's tracks.

Thnx mate..im having a total mind melt down.had loads of ideas,and now,nothing..hate this when it happens..its done it before when i built on THD..GRRRR

Just to let people know ( if interested in my tracks), that im in the middle of moving house so i doubt i will do another track for the next couple of weeks.ive got a great idea for a track,today, n hope to get on to it as soon as possible...if my idea works well,it should be one of my better ones...
    Keep it real people, and can i say what frekin brilliant tracks that are out there at this present time..well done to all for the amazing work n ideas that have turned out well........