Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: morfyboys all things trials evo,n OTHG

Thnx rude..its quite a long track at 1:30,n probably not everyones cu of tea,but being away for a bit,and with, the ruin pieces,i had to try to use them to full potential..im well happy with it,and it turned out well as a theme,i just think i spent soooo much time retweekin and changing obstacles,it kinda drove me mad..and the logic, well,a lesson learnt on this..
    i got a great tip off NAS.turn everything off,then place out your triggers,impulses,etc etc, then swith them on one by one..worked a treat..

Up the creek- nice line ... Warranted multiple plays which is reserved for the best of the best on TC hahahah

I'm not a fan of the electro/lightning effect.. In general.. But I get why you used it and that's cool!

Great man! Loved it

morrillo's Avatar Senior Member

Congrats on the new track fellar, really like the changes you made since I last played it (cog, breaking bridge).

@meanie @morrillo
    Cheers guys..yeah,morrs i had a discussion with barry the next day,and his input made me defos think the cog was to gimicky in the line..we ran it a few times,and i destroyed any flow,or killed the rider..for the tracks sake,it had to go..also,some obstacles felt repetative cos its kinda long..again,for the tracks sake,i tweeked it.as for the bridge,well.....gone..lol.typical medium..happy with the result...better than wot it was...cheers dude for the vid..ill sort it tomoz,and leave ur link in description and title at the end as always matey...speak tmoz..

morrillo's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by Morfyboy
    cheers dude for the vid..ill sort it tomoz,and leave ur link in description and title at the end as always matey...speak tmoz..
    no real need for links/mentions mate, I do the vids because you are a cracking fellar
    feel free to grab and do your thing on.

Top man...its out of respect dude...TF n all that..feels kinda goid adding it..whether it helps or not,i doubt it..but,when we are gone from this world,those vids will live on...lol

check out video of my new track..rider ikes78..

JetArtois's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by morrillo
    Congrats on the new track fellar, r eally like the changes you made since I last played it (cog, breaking bridge).
    The two parts from the test run that I wasn't keen on as well pal now sorted. Great track buddy, I like the length of it, keeps me thinking. Got the plat, but I reckon I got a faster run in me. Sure looks the dogs B's too. Sweet as brother.

@jet..
    yeah.i took it on board,and wasnt going to be pig headed..it had to go...cheers dude.

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member

Good fun track morfy. Hope to see more of this from you. Not much in the way of feedback to be honest. There a few bits that disrupted my first run, but by the 2nd I was aware of them and Tracks that have replayability and take a while to master (even at this difficulty) are always appreciated. I gave it 5 stars simply because tracks by guys here need a deserved bump...Id rate it about 4/5...its a keeper. Certainly better than that PoS Windmilz thats somehow in this weeks highest rated at 4 stars...I completed that one just to one star it.