Re: morfyboys all things trials evo,n OTHG

There are a few things that i didnt like about Up the Creek- despite that im a growing BMX lover and enjoy med flow tracks on that bike.

1) i thought the lightning and weather effect was a little over the top, got really distracting at points and was just too dark for me at the beginning- would like to see that toned down just a bit.

2) at the very start before the first jump, the wood planks is just a bit bumpy, im not sure if this was your intention, but with the camera angle backed out and the dark weather, it really makes it hard to see and adjust to do a spring jump at that section

3) i would have liked to see more variety of obstacles, some certain parts of this track was just plain ridin- maybe just a bit too long static, you could have added one or two more in the mix and still keep the same driving line distance.

Besides that, i thought it flowed nicely and i like the timesaving multi route at the end. Up the creek feels like an average track with room for improvement, but Gecko Ridge was by far your best track for the BMX- i thought that one was 4.5 star worthy.

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah..totally agree..i think if you build for the gecko only,the dynamics of the tracks change.gecko ridge certainly felt alot smoother than up the creek..i think that i no doubtedly rushed this out..im run testing another track ive finished,n felt i should have something out there..i know,school boy error..
    but,i absolutely appreciate feedback,as always,a lesson learnt..but man,your times are crazy....

videdo of new track..thnx for provided the footage morrillo.

New track up soon..Mar Rectory Ruin..and old broken fortess,now a ruin is now a relic of a once true and mighty place.it harboured a fleet of ships.nowadays,a community of fisherman have took it over..they still use a section of the ruin to generate their elecrical needs,but other than that,is a rectory.
    If you tackle this medium flowed,technical track, then dont trespass on your neighbours territory..they might start to use aggressive behavior..its lucky we belong to N.A.T.O.

New track up guys.medium, fast and themed..been out for 6 weeks,so its nice to get one made from scratch..enjoy if you play it...n thnx.

Video to follow at some point..

Sweet track mate, im not really into medium tracks but this had a nice lenth to the dl and a few good time savers,the animation scene at the beginning is well done aswell,nice job mate

Cheers LG.appreciate you given it a go, and your kind words..

Nice work mate, glad you got your logic sorted out.

In the end...it tried my patience big time,so ended up stripping it all n started again..turned everything off,then slowly worked through it..turned out alright in the end..sorted the line out better than what it was.left a bit more room inbetween some obstacles to get a bit of speed going..
    Cheers anyway mate..glad its complete tbh..recharge the brain ready for the NEXT project...

Rudemod 69's Avatar Senior Member

You've pulled a corker out with this track Morf.Worth the wait!