Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFBOYS EVO,new THE WORKS

video done by morrillo.thnx man

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFBOYS EVO,new THE WORKS & vid

Played The Works for 15 mins and took 1st...SCORE

You're definitely improving with every track now mate, this one was pretty fun. Good work, keep it up

The Works is a lot of fun Morfy. I can tell a lot of work went into this. All the animations and the deco look really nice. I like that it isn't really technical, but still a challenge to put it all together. Not really a fan of the flip backward part. it feels overdone. ( i did this in one of my tracks too ) The only other thing I noticed was some flicker near the beginning maybe caused by overlapping objects? The only reason I bring it up is because the rest of the track looks really nice. Overall really fun track that will keep me coming back.

@ikes and joe, 1 & 2 , cheers guys..its nice to relax n build with no pressures at all..on the plus,you refresh your mind, so you get better ideas imo..i noticed a few objects interacted n caused flashing too..i wont let that happen again,so a lesson learnt...glad you liked it..

Really enjoyed "The Works", it is nice looking track with a great flow. Took me a couple of tries to get a good run but I liked the challenging part of that. Good job.

Your best track yet imo mate. Really been enjoying it, just wish I could get that 0.2secs I need for my plat!

Thnx man..tomorrows another day.

NasT65's Avatar Senior Member

The works is sweet bro. U got skills for sure. Keep up the great work buddy!!

JetArtois's Avatar Senior Member

Hey there pal. Played all your tracks but never posted any replys as with other folks tracks. Im starting to get on the site a bit more now and getting use to it a bit more.
    Anyway, your tracks. Mmmmm, awesome. Your latest one, THE WORKS is a complete masterpiece in my view. The riding line was fluid enough and loved the background parts throughout the level. Rode it slow few times checking stuff out and falling down parts to see what happens, great stuff pal.
    All in all pal, a great run through, glad I know of your tracks.

willyums's Avatar Senior Member

evening morphy.. great effort with the works! some lovely craftmanship on show there, i can appreciate the time you put into it. its nice and flowy when you get it right, but is damn tricky to get it right too, which is always good
    nice work mate.