Re: Amplitude's High Quality Picks

Thanks for uploading vids of my tracks. Your run on Eclipse is pretty much perfect, I can't see any way to improve it. Great skills.

Originally Posted by Nanocrystal
    Thanks for uploading vids of my tracks. Your run on Eclipse is pretty much perfect, I can't see any way to improve it. Great skills.
    25-26 seconds is possible, you can see where i stopped right before the block on 3rd checkpoint to adjust myself. Ive made it through there full speed but messed up afterwards. I decided to play it safe on this run. Lookin forward to your next track!

Edit- if you guys are into med flow speedrunnin tracks, id recommend Dark Star by MISACCUSED. I havent posted a video of it yet because i still think i can beat misaccused's time. Check it out yo!

T4KShadow's Avatar Senior Member

You always take my top spots.

Great riding, though!

4 tracks up on deck, im sure youve seen some of them but if not check it out- all 5 stars from me.

Sanded II- made by B00ME, awesome extreme technical hillclimb track, very similar in style to Out of the Pit but with better use of camera angle.

The Hatchery- yet another great medium flow map in an eye candy scenic track from A Web Designer.

Just Give Up- ninja difficulty by jook13, who originally made Lets Give Up on HD. Title pretty much speaks for itself, only 85 guys have passed this track out of 40,000+ downloads.

Green Boxes- 4th installment of the colored boxes series by Insanedude13, im already lookin forward to the next color.

I have several of those tracks! Good selection right there!

Dark Star- medium custom track made by MISACCUSED. This is a prime example of a pure and polished track that will entice all the speedrunners. No physics, no mechanisms, multiple routes of high-speed pure flow with timesavers just waiting to be tore up. I believe this should be a strong candidate for the RL's Pure trials picks. I highly recommend this for all casual and hardcore trialheads.

Check it out and dont hesitate to share your thoughts of any tracks that i put up on here. If you ask, i would put a more thorough detailed review for it. Id gladly take recommendations if you know/have any good tracks in mind- not exactly taking requests but kind of...well, sorta.

Cool thread you got here Amp! It should keep me entertained for awhile

Thanks man, will be addin several more vids later this weekend. Hope you enjoy it and stay tuned.

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Ive just got onto this mate..nice way to promote tracks..
    Shameless plug..check mine out.if you like any,i would really appreciate seeing one..
    Thnx..
    Well done..

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Amplitude's High Quality Picks

I actually just played Vulcanized Rubber because of this thread and I agree it's a great PURE medium track. Usually Medium labeled tracks are Hard difficulty, but A Web Designer is spot on.