Terrible Rider - Nothing to see here

Hi everyone!

I will be putting up a few videos every week of customs that are appealing to me on here through my Youtube channel so if you guys are bored or just want a preview away from the xbox, look no farther. I pick customs out from my friend list, highest rated tracks, and Redlynx's picks. If you want me to check out a specific track, just drop the name and GT and ill check it out. All my runs are recorded with an HD PVR. Comments/feedback welcome. Hope you enjoy.

I also have 5 different playlists on my channel if you want to look for a specific criteria of customs, as such the following:

- High Quality Ninjas Custom Tracks
    - BMX Customs
    - Trials Evolution Innovative Customs
    - Trials HD Customs
    - Miscellaneous - a playlist of various trial related stuff such as helpful tips/info, timesavers, glitches, etc.

Edit- I have complied an all around new playlist: Feat.- Speedrun & Ninja Run of the week episodes, a little collaboration i have working on along with Morfyboy. You can read more about it on this thread. This is a little project i am particularly proud of working on and really hope to give the community something to enjoy watching by bringing the wealth of riding & map building talents altogether unfolding before our eyes.

Before you go any further, allow me to introduce myself.

Re: Amp's Evolution Custom Runs

disorienting at times, yet an awesome theme. amazed this being produced so fast!

Three videos for your viewing pleasure-

First up- Terminator 2 by suttonleo2, medium difficulty, cinematic riding line.

End of the World by Kojax128, med track- best described as a Michael Bay movie on steroids (thanks James).

Super Mario Trials by Aquarius2104, hard track- a tribution to the classic.

End of the world is like a Michael Bay movie on steroids

Definitely some unique level designs. Good idea for videos.

Loved the spiked ball used to make Bowser.

Two new tracks on deck-

Air It Out- Supercross track made by Cannibal Shogun of RedLynx- it all comes down to balancing between gas and coasting downhill for maximum velocity. Great flow and atmosphere.

Night Rider- long medium track made by A Web Designer- top notch visual effects. Great track if youre a night person like me.

Two tracks by InF1ictor.

Heaven- medium flowy track, fastest legit time on this track with no bailout.

Infernus- medium fiery track.

The Dark Tower- hard difficulty, made by Nanocrystal. Dope ridin line all the way to the top.

T4KShadow's Avatar Senior Member

J, you're quite the beast now.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►