Re: Amplitude's High Quality Picks

are you and chicago aj the same dude? im confused.

Originally Posted by eflixxx
    are you and chicago aj the same dude? im confused.
    What makes you think that?

jook13's Avatar Senior Member

Always knew you were beast in HD, but these replays are very beast man, like you take it to a new level for this game. Outstanding videos man, love watching them!

Seriously good replays man!

Your run on Bunch of Boxes is my favourite so far; that is just uber-mode, or something - amazing

Thank you guys. Appreciate the kind words as always.

Ive updated the OP with links to 2 different playlists- Ninja Customs and Trials HD remakes if youre interested in a specific set of tracks. I will continue to update those as much as i can, as well as some more HQ picks. Keep up the dope ridin!

Bump- throwin another ninja in the mix as well as a good technical hard custom, both by Cted who is proving to be one of the better mapmakers in Evo.

Town Stroller- Ninja difficulty, level 2 in my opinion. Hard like Bunch of Boxes but not as long.

Shelves- Hard difficulty. Technical speedrunning. Not big on scenery but the riding line is where its at.

Cool thread! I love watching top replays, and it also introduces tracks I haven't seen yet! It's also fun to watch runs on Ninjas I will never complete myself

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks Elmo. Ive also taken the liberty of adding a new playlist to my channel - Trials Evolution Innovative Customs featuring tracks with their own unique style and the top replays, some which may include my runs and some which may not. Check it out! Also wanted to throw in 2 maps that i enjoyed playin this past week and one of the innovative customs from the playlist.

Hydroelectric Plant- medium custom made by MaTi Sp0rT, breathtakin background details and riding line flows well with very tough timesavers.

Challenge Room- extreme custom made by Dr4gOnsFuRy. 10 rooms...10 extreme obstacles well laid out. Dont let the door hit you on the way out...

STE 01 revV4- first person view track made by dasraizer. Ever wondered how Downhill Dominator would look from the rider's point of view?

Just throwin in another ninja shorty and a great scorpion flow track.

Black'n'White- ninja made by Evil Octodad. Relatively short compared to most ninja tracks. But not short in quality.

G&P Storage Company- track made by PuRpLe oOzi. I originally stumbled upon this by accident, but after lookin at the leaderboards and seeing a few familiar names up there, i decided to give it a try. Really enjoyed the riding line and asked a few people to compete with me on this one.

Your run on Black'n'White is impressive ! I loved the track but i have not enough skill to finish it in 0 fault. Well done ! And thanks for your vids Amplitude, I always find some nice tracks that I missed in Track Central.