Re: Amplitude's High Quality Picks

Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai
    I actually just played Vulcanized Rubber because of this thread and I agree it's a great PURE medium track. Usually Medium labeled tracks are Hard difficulty, but A Web Designer is spot on.
    I consider yours and Amplitude's approval pretty high praise indeed! Thanks a lot for the comment.

Hey guys, got a few videos up today. You might be familiar with some of them. Alot of good content this week.

Dirt In The Ground- ninja speedrunning track made by Murdoc Loch. I made this run to show off the toliet stand, which i personally thought was a great touch on this map. Funny how alot of people seem to think that was an accidental fault lol.

Mild Insanity- an innovative track made by Mr Fecker. I downloaded this track to see what all the fuss was about- i fell in love after watching the replays. Sick track, good muscle memory practice. Please excuse the amateur ending, i executed the last jump very poorly.

Bottom Feeder- medium flow custom track by JJtheGerman. One of the best driving line mapmakers, fun track.

Power Trip- a Redlynx pick by HEETSAUCE, a vintage heet hard technical track with detailed decoration. Execptional piece of work.

Mocca Rime- medium flow custom track by NorfaiR76 with some hard timesavers, this is one of those maps that grows on you. Great replay value.

And least but not last, Black Gold- hard technical track by o SKUMBAG o. Outstanding visuals with a cruel but rewarding riding line- i think this track as one of those hard-to-get girl that you would enjoy busting your nuts. My replay crashed, so i had to delete the track and download it again to make it work- this is why you dont see any rating on the video. Still, 5 stars from the evil genius.

Go get em!

great thread man love it...lot of very nice tracks here!

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Excellent vids..brilliant quality..

Amplitude's High Quality Picks aka Phil's New Shopping List

Couple more vids up including a HD remake as well as a ninja/diet ninja.

King of the Hill- an Evo replica of the original from Trials HD by Shola123. Not sure if that shortcut i took was an intentional timesaver.

Rage Quit- another straight up quailty ninja by FLYER80, difficulty is on par with that of Just Give Up by jook. Somewhere in between a level 2 to 3 ninja, in my opinion. There is also an easier version of Rage Quit...

Wanted to throw in another decent ninja real quick.

Bunch of Boxes- made by Cted. A moderately long and technical ninja track, level 2 in my opinion. Maybe 1.5, i dont know...you decide. The obstacles are simple and straightforward, no gimmicks.

Originally Posted by Amplitude
    Bunch of Boxes- made by Cted.
    That's one of the best replays i've ever seen. So many places to mess up...@1:10 is clutch

great post dude, keep the extremes and ninja's coming

Thank you guys, Bunch of Boxes was not easy but glad i pulled it off.

4 new tracks, one of them on buttcheek difficulty!

TECHCRETE- extreme track by murderbysound. Great themed track but not as easy as it looks.

UC Lost Trail- extreme tech flow track made by IM A IN II A IK. Great visuals and a kickass driving line.

Cesspool- ninja custom made buttcheekofdeth. Another quality ninja with no gimmicks and humored by death scenes at every section, thats something you dont see everyday. If you think youre ninja enough, check this baby out.