Re: Amplitude's Evolution Custom Runs

Thermal Power Plant- easy supercross track made by DarkAndw, same creator of Pollution World, also in RL's Picks.

Over the Clouds II- medium scenic custom made by Bachthold, big jumps and far out visuals around a very relaxing drivin line.

Hmmm, almost 1400 views but only a handful of replies. Not sure if you guys want me to keep this thread updated. Its not a problem either way.

T4KShadow's Avatar Senior Member

I'm watching them as you post them. Don't stop!

keep posting, good runs to watch and it helps me to decide which tracks are worth downloading, keep it up

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member

Keep up the good work dude, I love watching your runs on customs! I don't get enough time to hunt through them to find the good one so I just come here. Also it keeps me entertained at work!! There aren't as many people posting videos anymore now that we have track central.

jook13's Avatar Senior Member

Play some extremes you wuss! (yeah, I saw murdocs... but still!)

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the videos. Ill keep them comin. 3 new vids up.

Gunship- a boss battle medium custom by DackRiders. Pure speedrunnin track. Dont get locked on!

Faith Run- hard technical track by xXxMENTALxXx, a great replica of Mirrors Edge- another speedrunnin fav of mine. The driving line makes you work for it and aside from a few obstacles that were off, overall this is a decent track. All the replays crashes for this track so if you want to watch a full run, youre in the right place. (sorry i forgot to turn off notifications before recording this one).

UC Skate Park- medium custom by IM A IN II A IK. Great flow and obstacles well put together, one of the better skate park tracks out there.

Originally Posted by jhitman
    Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the videos. Ill keep them comin. 4 new vids up.

Faith Run- hard technical track by xXxMENTALxXx, a great replica of Mirrors Edge- another speedrunnin fav of mine. The driving line makes you work for it and aside from a few obstacles that were off, overall this is a decent track. All the replays crashes for this track so if you want to watch a full run, youre in the right place. (sorry i forgot to turn off notifications before recording this one).

Thanks a lot for making a video of my track! (and completely demolishing the platinum time)

I was interested to see how you managed such a great time but the replay was broken. Cool to see you got it recorded before it became messed up.

Re: Amplitude's High Quality Picks

Faith Run was fantastic, 5 stars from me. Amplitude's run shouldn't count though, cos he didn't collect the bag!

BTW if you get the chance, give my newest track Block Party a try, it's a fairly short and simple one but has a good flow to it IMHO.

Really appreciating these videos, Youtube is my main method for finding new tracks.

Re: Amplitude's High Quality Picks

Middle Nameanger- beginner remake custom by cKz Kalipso v. This one was interesting because when i first played it, i got thrown off by the obstacle midtrack (you can tell its not exactly like the HD version), but then i realized this map would be 10 seconds with the scorpion if not for that timesaver, so i think this track worked itself out pretty decent. Worth checkin out.

Eclipse- extreme made by Nanocrystal. Great scenic track and flow if you can adjust to the camera angle, which is a bit more to the left side than default. Jook would probably tell you this isnt extreme enough for my wuss *** lol.