Re: Amplitude's Evolution Custom Runs

would you try my track out? link in sig, or just search my GT = k0rruptiD

0 is a zero, and capital D.

its a "hard" track and not too long so it might make for a good video. at the same time i could use the video to help promote/show the track in my track topic. if you didn't mind of course.

i get that its not a topic for asking you to play/record our tracks but thought id ask anyway. i can't really be an accurate judge on the quality of the track so more feedback is always good.

LMAO!! never seen that End of The World level before.. I laughed at the end when the nuke went off after all that the rider survived through!! LOL!! Brilliant!

I played the Heaven track yesterday which looks and plays superb, it really catches the atmosphere!... not that I've been there!

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member

I can't believe the callibre of tracks people are making so soon. Great tracks and nice riding!

Thank you guys. Appreciate the kind words. Ive decided to go back and rate all the tracks ive uploaded to 5 stars since theyre worth the time i put in a good run and making vids of it, will be doin this for further uploads as well.

While im here, 2 new vids up.

Lunar by InF1ictor- medium difficulty, if youre familiar with Space Station from HD, this antigravity track is a nice follow up.

Daylight Peaks by the emcee- easy flow track, smooth driving line, remake of Misty Peaks in a daylight atmosphere.

emcee's Avatar Senior Member

Awesome run man thanks for making the video!

Finally had a day off from workin for a week straight, 5 new video upped.

Yellow Boxes- med track made by Insanedude13, great flow. Had fun competin with MISACCUSED on this one.

Obsolescent- a remake ninja track of Dexter Express by Murdoc Loch. My first recorded ninja on Evo.

Pollution World- med track made by DarkAndw, smooth lines with multiple routes in one of the best scenery tracks ive seen on Evo.

Solid as the Rock- a long and static medium by ice 0 lator 68, id recommend this for all scorpion speedrunnin lovers.

Groundhog Returns- medium custom remake from Trials HD by Recon N7. Amazingly retouched down to every detail.

love watching others play this game.

Keep up the good work, cheers.

Blue Boxes- another sequel made by Insanedude13, easy difficulty with the usual flow.

Quarry Lake- high speed scenic track through a lake, you can find this in the Redlynx's Picks.

If I didn't know better, I'd think insanedude13 was Jarr

Red Boxes- yet another colored container track by Insanedude13. This one is already in the RL's Picks.

I was going to put up a video of Thermal Power Plant but i dont really like my run, another .500 can be taken off easily so if anyone wants to compete on that, let me know.