Need help testing my track

I made a sweet extreme track and before I release it there is one thing I need to test.

The level is very dark. I need it to be this dark to keep the atmosphere I want, but of course it can't be so dark that the obstacles ahead can't be seen. On my television the track looks fine. It's very dark and depressing but the obstacles can still be seen thanks to torches. My friend, however, has played the track and claims that it is too dark. I'm not sure if my television is too bright or if his is too dark. (His contrast was at 90 which is probably the problem)

So all I need from someone is to message me or send me a friend request and I'll invite you to a private multiplayer match where we can play my track before I release it. All I really need for you to tell me is if it is too dark or just right. This is a really good track so I don't want a lack of light to completely ruin it.

My gamertag is Buttcheekofdeth.

Re: Need help testing my track

Originally Posted by buttcheekofdeth
    I made a sweet extreme track and before I release it there is one thing I need to test.

The level is very dark. I need it to be this dark to keep the atmosphere I want, but of course it can't be so dark that the obstacles ahead can't be seen. On my television the track looks fine. It's very dark and depressing but the obstacles can still be seen thanks to torches. My friend, however, has played the track and claims that it is too dark. I'm not sure if my television is too bright or if his is too dark. (His contrast was at 90 which is probably the problem)

So all I need from someone is to message me or send me a friend request and I'll invite you to a private multiplayer match where we can play my track before I release it. All I really need for you to tell me is if it is too dark or just right. This is a really good track so I don't want a lack of light to completely ruin it.

My gamertag is Buttcheekofdeth.
    GT: BlazingDude123
    Msg me if you like.