Re: The Trials HD Riddle Revealed

well done, it stir my interest

Wait wait wait, that still leaves a few clues unsolved. What's the deal with the jail room in Bouncy Castle, or the upside down car in Greatest Hits, or the garbage chute in Pipe Network? What really lies at the end of the ninja course in Skyway or up above the ground in Extreme Torque? And what about the third box in Extreme Skiing?

Also, what about Final Flashback? What's the egg in that level?... if there is one...

Originally Posted by FlipTaco
    Wait wait wait, that still leaves a few clues unsolved. What's the deal with the jail room in Bouncy Castle, or the upside down car in Greatest Hits, or the garbage chute in Pipe Network? What really lies at the end of the ninja course in Skyway or up above the ground in Extreme Torque? And what about the third box in Extreme Skiing?

Also, what about Final Flashback? What's the egg in that level?... if there is one...
    maybe ANBA needs to come clean about all of this now. Sorry man, I only really reported on the clues that were related to the riddle. None of these were mentioned regarding the riddle.

Holy cow.... What a good vid shady!!!! Thanks for that and thank you redlynx for the riddle!

..... Christmas tree....... Hmmmmm

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by ShoeboxGorilla
    Trials HD Community: Awesomely close! I vaguely remember talk on the Easter Egg thread about not overlooking the journey to focus on the destination or something like that. That is actually sort of the answer to the riddle in it's own way. Although, come to think of it, that may have come from a certain Mr. Shady, who may or may not have known the answer by then. I digress.
    That was me! Not that it matters because the answer isn't as important as the journey.

My favorite part was also waiting for the boxes to be delivered and find out what was in them. This riddle has been awesome with so many parts to it. Everyone involved has been amazing. Shady, Taco, Mage, Kobe (who kept the interest there when we were at a loose end), Lost, literally everyone who commented in this thread has helped. I can't wait for round 2 (if there is one).

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Not a huge fan of OXM stating that Kotaku found the first riddle clues in 2011.

"Apparently, it was all part of a riddle that had gone unnoticed for years (before Kotaku discovered the first clues in 2011) and unsolved until today."

I'm PRETTY SURE that we have an Easter Egg/Riddle thread dating back to '09...

Core2TOM's Avatar Senior Member

hope we will get another riddle in trials evo! this trials hd riddle is the biggest & best "easteregg" in gaming history

Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai

"Apparently, it was all part of a riddle that had gone unnoticed for years (before Kotaku discovered the first clues in 2011) and unsolved until today."

You can't expect "outsiders" to know everything. Even if they are a gaming site. At least they got the unsolved part right

Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai

Discovered was just the wrong word. Reported would have been better. That kotaku article was The first time any site had reported on the riddle so they were close. Just remember who gets thanks in the credits first. The forum members are the first mentioned because they made the largest contribution.

So the question was an answer that lead to a question and the answer was "we ask question" en substance...

A fatal error has occured and my brain has crashed