The hungry age of famished farmers

Who here is hoping that the styling of the levels in the new age changes. I would love for it to look like it does in the menu. Looks kinda like a Mario setting.

Re: The hungry age of famished farmers

i want motoheroz levels.. :/

damn wii crap

Originally Posted by eflixxx

damn wii crap
    Looks like the last age will be something along the same lines. That would be crazy if the game evolved into something completely different.

Originally Posted by Millertime660

damn wii crap
    Looks like the last age will be something along the same lines. That would be crazy if the game evolved into something completely different.
    That would be an amazing thing to see happen especially given the amount of developer effort required. They have a great physics engine and it will likely come down to how well they can adapt it to other styles of play. IMO, they will have to have each age with game-play and leaderboards structured in a way so that it appeals to new and seasoned players in order to generate more revenue to support the dev efforts. Either that or they built everything right from the getgo, which would be beyond impressive, especially if they are running a profit. Hopefully one of the two.

Originally Posted by arseiam
    Originally Posted by Millertime660

damn wii crap
    That would be an amazing thing to see happen especially given the amount of developer effort required. They have a great physics engine and it will likely come down to how well they can adapt it to other styles of play. IMO, they will have to have each age with game-play and leaderboards structured in a way so that it appeals to new and seasoned players in order to generate more revenue to support the dev efforts. Either that or they built everything right from the getgo which would be beyond impressive especially if they are running a profit. Hopefully one of the two.
    I totally agree! Can't wait

That video looks sick!!! Cars cannons and more wooooohoooo

RedLynxANBA's Avatar Trials Developer

"Either that or they built everything right from the getgo, which would be beyond impressive,"

well dunno what meant but game has Heroz and relics down to day 1000 done

That is absolutely insane!

Nytmair's Avatar Senior Member

Hmmmm will be be driving motoheroz cars in the last age? Or is that just the theme of the levels?

RedLynxANBA's Avatar Trials Developer

dunno heroz invent new stuff.. they have not invented steering wheel yet