RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Closing in on 1000 (documented) Hours!

So I've been using Raptr for a while now to track my gameplay stats. It works well, is free and, if you turn off Tweets, it's not too annoying to your friends.

I decided to view my profile today to see my stats and saw, to my horror, just how much of my life has been lost to Trials HD.

As you can see, it is by far my most played game. I dont jus mean on the Xbox 360, but most played ever

However, there were times that my stat tracking wasn't working, as you need the client software to be signed in either on PC or on a mobile device, so that number is actually higher but not documented.

I am just amazed to see that number so high. I know I play it a lot, but didn't think it was that much. Anyone else have documented hours played for this game?

Nytmair's Avatar Senior Member

I wish I knew! I'll have to sign up foe this before Evo.

JJtheGerman's Avatar Trials Developer

Re: Closing in on 1000 (documented) Hours!

I dont even need an app to tell that my playtime is beyond 1000h

Jarr3tt88's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by JJtheGerman
    QFT haha

WHAO!!!

How in the world can you sign up for this?

I wanna know my ridiculously high amount of hours played for trials!!!

Originally Posted by JJtheGerman
    But, it's documented hours...

I just wanted to see my hours and let people know that there is a program for PC/iPhone and maybe Android that will keep track of your hours, achievement count and allow you to message all of your PSN and Xbox friends.

@xPro - well, if you sign up now it will only have your stats from this point on. It can't track your previous times played because it just logs when you sign in and what you are playing.

It's like if a buddy of yours is really obsessed with you and writes stuff in a notebook. They don't know what you played before you met.

Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai
    @xPro - well, if you sign up now it will only have your stats from this point on. It can't track your previous times played because it just logs when you sign in and what you are playing.

It's like if a buddy of yours is really obsessed with you and writes stuff in a notebook. They don't know what you played before you met.
    Well how do i sign up? And is it only for iphone and android or whatever else?

http://Www.raptr.com

Then create an account and link it to your xbl and psn accounts.

There is a PC app that you download and sign into and it will start tracking games and achievements.

Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai
    So I've been using Raptr for a while now to track my gameplay stats. It works well, is free and, if you turn off Tweets, it's not too annoying to your friends.

I decided to view my profile today to see my stats and saw, to my horror, just how much of my life has been lost to Trials HD.

As you can see, it is by far my most played game. I dont jus mean on the Xbox 360, but most played ever

However, there were times that my stat tracking wasn't working, as you need the client software to be signed in either on PC or on a mobile device, so that number is actually higher but not documented.

I am just amazed to see that number so high. I know I play it a lot, but didn't think it was that much. Anyone else have documented hours played for this game?
    Your iPhone Jail Broken?

Xbox Rewards offers stats for the past six months here's what mine looks like

I've been playing Trials HD like this for almost two years so I'm guessing I'm 5000+ hours