ABurnzee's Avatar Senior Member

Re: Where is Lestropie?!

^^

Originally Posted by redbomber
    long and hard

and btw, me and a few others were on duty "Lestropie watching" a few days/weeks ago. at the bottom of Trials HD > General discussion > Users browsing this forum - "Lestropie" i kid you not. i think hes gonna be back for evo.

@SNIPEN - LMFAO that formula is fantastic, dear all grab it quick its Snipens secret formula for driving lines whooohooo!!!!

@BURNZEE - Aren't you Lestropie?? LMAO (Tries frantically to start a rumour).......

He'll be back. Im lookin forward to racin him in multiplayer on Evo.

Lestropie is SOOOO over-rated. he was good when everyone was noobs. get over him ffs. suck ups

willyums's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by xHighDEFFx
    Lestropie is SOOOO over-rated. he was good when everyone was noobs. get over him ffs. suck ups
    he had almost all records (some by huge margins), quit playing the game and still retained a lot of those #1s for months and months long before you got your first bronze medal, so youre opinion of him is worthless. you can call him over-rated all you like but its been about a year and a half since he even played the game and he is still well above your global rank.

and thats not why hes so respected. he was one of the few incredible T2SE players, he then went on to dominate THD and all the while contributed to the forum/community without ever posting **** like "just took midnight club by about 2mins lulz" - he was a class-act, all the skills and none of the ego ******** and thats why most Trials fans still look up to him.

i think its funny that these skilled riders get so touchy when people "suck up" to him. jealousy maybe

Originally Posted by WILLYUMZ
    contributed to the forum/community without ever posting **** like "just took midnight club by about 2mins lulz" - he was a class-act, all the skills and none of the ego ******** and thats why most Trials fans still look up to him.
    This. And we had a ninja tournament last year, i think was the last time he played trials and he went out with a bang. This was before anybody could 0 fault those tracks, mind you.

Im higher than him on the leaderboards now but he was my idol when i was just tryin to pass Inferno 2. I even at a few points thought he was a cheater....he was just that good at the time. Not tryin to take anythin away from the top dogs nowadays, respect can only go so many ways.

Originally Posted by WILLYUMZ
    Originally Posted by xHighDEFFx
    he had almost all records (some by huge margins), quit playing the game and still retained a lot of those #1s for months and months long before you got your first bronze medal, so youre opinion of him is worthless. you can call him over-rated all you like but its been about a year and a half since he even played the game and he is still well above your global rank.

and thats not why hes so respected. he was one of the few incredible T2SE players, he then went on to dominate THD and all the while contributed to the forum/community without ever posting **** like "just took midnight club by about 2mins lulz" - he was a class-act, all the skills and none of the ego ******** and thats why most Trials fans still look up to him.

i think its funny that these skilled riders get so touchy when people "suck up" to him. jealousy maybe
    Look at Slinky Ss and RedRider686 and the real RedRider686. all legends but they get none of the attention that Lestropie gets. and i said nothing bad against him, im sure hes a cool guy. just sayin, OVER-RATED. dnt reply, iv decided i hate you.

johnsalis's Avatar Senior Member

Christianity : Jesus :: Trials : Lestropie

We await the second coming.

ABurnzee's Avatar Senior Member

Originally Posted by xIronWarlordx
    Christianity : Jesus :: Trials : Lestropie

We await the second coming.

But soo true....