Cannot get gold on Islands

Any tips for getting gold on Islands? My best time is about 2 seconds too slow to get gold. I've tried in the red and blue trucks.

This is the last track I need for all golds

Justin

Re: Cannot get gold on Islands

i suggest trying to finish the track about two sec faster. that should do it.

Originally Posted by eflixxx
    i suggest trying to finish the track about two sec faster. that should do it.
    Brilliant, thanks.

willyums's Avatar Senior Member

probably not a great deal of help, but id start with trying to find out where youre losing most time and work on that.
    other than that practice and determination man, good luck

Originally Posted by WILLYUMZ
    probably not a great deal of help, but id start with trying to find out where youre losing most time and work on that.
    other than that practice and determination man, good luck
    I realize it's not easy to offer help with these tracks, I find that sometimes just leaving it alone for 8 hours, I can come back and do it first try. But on this particular track I'm having a hard time finding ways to cut the time down.

The biggest bottleneck seems to be the bridge about 30 seconds in to the video.

Then there's the question of blue or red truck. And how best to deal with the barrels near the end.

lol. I'm so desperate to do this.

Phew! Finally found a way to shave off an extra couple of seconds. The trick was to do a forward flip down onto the floating barrels. Having fun with the F1 truck!