Glitch in Oil Crisis? Ramps on ground.

Hi All,

Has anyone had the problem half way through this level?

After you drive over the 3 columns of tubing, the two steel ramps that take you over the cement blocks are scattered on the ground?? It is physically impossible to go any further on the level.

I have checked out all the you tube clips of people showing this level and the ramps are positioned on the cement blocks, but on my version they are scattered on the ground.

Getting frustrated!!!

Cheers

Re: Glitch in Oil Crisis? Ramps on ground.

Hey,

we're aware of the problem, and will fix it as soon as we can. Our Mac coder is currently hospitalized, but hopefully he'll be well soon.

I apologize for any frustration we've caused. Except Trials. That frustration is intentional.

Originally Posted by Tf53
    I apologize for any frustration we've caused. Except Trials. That frustration is intentional.

Hi, Yes please! Fix asap!!! I bought the game a few days ago because my kid loved to play it on the iphone, so we wanted to play it full screen on the Mac... the game was great until we got stuck in the Oil Crisis level... I have now a Kid Crisis!! He is only 3 years old and does not understand that I can't help him go over those cement bricks!!!

I thought there was some kind of trick, until I also saw on the youtube videos that the ramps where in the correct place!

We are anxiously waiting to see the update in the Mac Appstore....

Thanks!!!

Hi again,
    Its been some days already... any comments on when the oil crisis level ramps will be fixed?? I would really appreciate a fully working game for the bucks I paid... I keep checking the App Store update tab from time to time in still nothing appeared... thank you...

Thanks, I just realized that in the game description in the App Store already says that the update to fix this problem has already been submitted to the Store and will be available soon...