s0ad667's Avatar Senior Member

soad667's tracks

I made this thread for having all our tracks in one place, but since the forum got a section for this, i edited this first post and the thread's title. So now, you can find here only my tracks. And here they are...

Gravity Defied - 6 tracks
    Based on Gravity Defied, one of my favourite mobile games. 6 tracks in total and to make them, i used the previews on its site. Sadly there are no previews for the rest of the tracks and viewing them through my mobile while trying to copy them doesn't sound like a good plan.

Silhouette - 3 tracks
    I had an idea for multiple paths and leave it to the players which one to take. But the profile image doesn't like that idea, so after some experimenting i decided to make the whole track as i first wanted and split it into the three separate paths after. And you have to play them in an order, from the lower/easiest to the harder at the top. The song i used is from this site.

Gravity Defied SE (easy) - 10 tracks
    Gravity Defied is back with... a special edition. I found a workaround to recreate the entire Gravity Defied game, not only the previewed tracks on their site. The visuals might look nothing at all like Gravity Defied, but the riding lines are (almost) blatant ripoffs of the originals. So, this is the first set: 10 tracks, the entire easy pack. The other two packs (medium, hard) will come some time later. The song is from this site.

Gravity Defied SE (medium) - 10 tracks
    Here is the second pack of GDSE (that goes for Gravity Defied: Special Edition, just in case). 10 more tracks, all the medium ones of the original game. The song is -surprise- from this site.

Filefront links:
    Gravity Defied
    Silhouette
    Gravity Defied SE (easy)
    Gravity Defied SE (medium)

To play them, just put the tlt file in the following folder.
    ..\Documents and Settings\<user>\trialslegends\Custom Track Folders\Custom Tracks\

That's all. Enjoy them.

Re: Track Sharing

Just some info for the trackset, cause i don't want to mess with the first post, in case the thread becomes a success.

So... it's based on Gravity Defied, one of my favourite mobile games. 6 tracks in total and to make them, i used the previews on its site. Sadly there are no previews for the rest of the tracks and viewing them through my mobile while trying to copy them doesn't sound like a good plan.

Nice! I've actually played that game. Fun concept.

I'll try and make some when I've purchased Photoshop. Actually I've already done so, I just need to install it.

QcChopper's Avatar Senior Member

soad my friend, your first custom track pack was very nice, I have never played that game although I had heard of it and seen pics. I love the minimalistic style and the line is great, although the first 2 screens are a bit too easy for my taste.

Yeah, actually those two are the first two tracks of the game, easy difficulty. The 3rd one is in the easy pack too. The last three are from the medium ones. Sadly none of the pro levels were previewed on the site.

I made another set called Silhouette. You can find it here: download

I had an idea for multiple paths and leave it to the players which one to take. Sadly the profile image doesn't like that idea, so after some experimenting i decided to make the whole track as i first wanted and split it into the three separate paths after. And you have to play them in an order, from the lower/easiest to the harder at the top.

Updated the first post too. Hope you like it.

EDIT: The song i used is from this site.

QcChopper's Avatar Senior Member

Your silouhette track vas very fun to ride, it may look a bit weird but the driving lines are great.

EDIT: Since custom tracks now have their own section, I think you should rename this thread to something's like "soad667's custom tracks" or something.

Thanks for this track-packs! I done it
    Not bad gameplay, but not so good graphics. Make some more!

Originally Posted by QcChopper
    EDIT: Since custom tracks now have their own section, I think you should rename this thread to something's like "soad667's custom tracks" or something.
    Yeah, good point. Just did the editing.

Originally Posted by Enmu
    Thanks for this track-packs! I done it
    Not bad gameplay, but not so good graphics. Make some more!
    Thanks! As for the graphics, yeah, i took the minimalistic route as it seems.

Gravity Defied, i just had to do it. Spent a lot of time with that game and really enjoyed recreating a part of it for Legends. As for Silhouette, i saw it as an easy way to create interesting lines for riding, without the background getting in your way and forcing you to change the line.

Re: soad667's tracks

Good job soad! I mostly enjoyed playing silouhette, has some great flow. Gravity Defied is a bit empty but it seems interesting for a mobile game.

I tried to make a track myself which only reminded me how much I such with image editing.