jenkki's Avatar Trials Developer

Re: Press Coverage of MotoHeroz

Added N-Gamer, Game Reactor, and a couple others...

Added N-Europe, eurogamer.es, some others...

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Press Coverage of MotoHeroz

I enjoy reading the "Bad" reviews more than the "Good", it shows that people see things in completely different ways.

One reviewer laments MotoHeroz for being too luck based while another says that you have to drive perfectly to obtain even silver.

I agree that the level of frustration when you first begin playing a Redlynx title is a bit on the massive side, but that frustration turns into elation when you finally learn how and why the vehicles react the way they do.

My biggest fear for Trials Evolution (not totally off-topic) is that I WON'T have the sense of frustration from learning the mechanics and then the relief and joy that comes from the enlightenment of simple things, such as the spring jump.

In a world filled with too many throw away titles, fighting for consumer's money, far too many players pass up games that are frustrating even though they, usually, present the biggest payoff in terms of satisfaction.

Trials HD is a damn fine game. Would I STILL be playing it had I mastered it in the first few days/weeks? Not a chance. I still learn ways of doing things that save fractions of a second.

The constant ability to progress in Redlynx titles is based largely on the, sometimes steep, learning curve.

Please Redlynx, continue to give us insanely brutal games that will last for years. It's why you have a diehard community and, I think, one of the reasons Trials HD was so successful.

End Rant.

* added Destructoid

added: Spiele Magazin

added Nintenfan.com and Nintendo-Difference

Added WiiLoveIt.com review, 28/30

merilyrodman's Avatar Junior Member

Why We Need Roblox Gift Cards?

Roblox Gift Cards can be used only on the Roblox platform for various transactions. Players from around the world, make use of this gaming platform to create their very own virtual environments, making use of the various builder tools available. Robux is required to purchase these tools or other gaming related memberships and items, listed on the portal. Roblox Gift Cards contain the Robux hence, if you have the card, you can buy various gaming stuff of your choice. And for that reason CardGenerator.online provide you Free roblox gift card to thrill gaming experience.

Why We Need Playing roblox Autoclicker

Roblox Gift Cards can be used only on the Roblox platform for various transactions. Players from around the world, make use of this gaming platform to create their very own virtual environments, making use of the various builder tools available. Robux is required to purchase these tools or other gaming related memberships and items, listed on the portal.autoclicker Mouse clicker

Amazon Gift Card Generator | free Amazon gift card codes

Hello Guys, Are you searching for free amazon gift card codes? Then, this is the right place for you. Our Amazon gift card generator will help you to generate unlimited free Amazon codes without any human verification.

Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world, which is developed by Jeff Bezos is an online shopping E-commerce website & Application for All devices like Android, windows, ios & Mac. Under the Amazon, The Amazon provides Mobiles & TV appliances, pantry, Books, Computer, Men’s & Ladies Fashion, Home Kitchen, Beauty, Health & care, Grocery, Sport, Fitness, Bags, Luggage, Toys, Baby Product Etc to purchase online.