Re: Wall of shame - List of banned cheaters

It turned out to be just one person.

Diavolo99/rosilio99 has been permanently banned for cheating on the flip tracks.

Originally Posted by AnttiKi
    It turned out to be just one person.

Diavolo99/rosilio99 has been permanently banned for cheating on the flip tracks.
    oh really? I really didnt thought that rosilio99 and diavolo99 is the same person!

ivanpapa - cheated on flip1

IVANAPA IS CHEAT ON #1 FLIP TRACK .. 8988 FLIPS WTF???????????????? BAN IVANAPA

Yea why not.

<+TBot> ElKriStiAn is now #1 on Shaky Grounds with a time of 00:00:01 and 0 faults
    <+TBot> ElKriStiAn is now #1 on Step Up! with a time of 00:00:01 and 0 faults
    <+TBot> ElKriStiAn is now #1 on Fun With Physics? with a time of 00:00:01 and 0 faults
    <+TBot> ElKriStiAn is now #1 on Bit Tricky with a time of 00:00:16 and 0 faults

pmkr0's Avatar Junior Member

Trials 2 Second edition 1-st place cheater

Ok so Khabib, the guy that i currently see with the best time in all the maps yet has only 2 hours played on his profile, is the greatest unbanned cheater of them all. The dude is 1st in every track but his ghosts or replays are not working, his ghost just floats in a weird way at the start. He is clearly cheating and i would hate to be the guy on second place, who is legit, has 1400 hours played and who found all those hours wasted after KHABIB the cheater took first place everywhere. I know this is an old game but this is disgusting and it needs to be repaired. I look forward to your reply.

I'm talking about trials 2 second edition on steam.

FaceStabberKIR's Avatar Junior Member
    Yeah, I've got 2600 hours on this game, and I still keep track of the leaderboards despite rarely playing. It bugs me to have been bumped down a rank on every single track, and having some cheater holding #1s that he didn't earn.

Also, we've got two old players coming back and setting records (sean11 and norfair), and they're not getting their top dog positions because of this cheat.

Redlynx, please delete his account and clear those records.

We've got a new one. Sylvain. Cheated first place on about 25 tracks.

I'm guessing Sylvain deleted and started again with username "tryIt"
    Anyway tryIt now has #1 on most tracks. Pretty lame. Anyone from Redlynx even read these anymore?