Particles mode should be extended?!

Added option to disable particles in low and very low modes
    I think it's great that we can turn of particles, but it should be more optional. When you turn it of you loose all the fancy smoke, fire and sadly the fireworks on the checkpoints and at the finishing line. As it's not a huge deal that I don't see when I pass a finishing line, it still bug me, and I also miss the awesome fireworks at the end. So I was wondering of the possibilties of making the particles more open. Let us choose which particles to turn of. Guess it's not that much of a work.

sebastianaalton's Avatar Trials Developer
    If I have time on Monday, I'll try to code it to have these 3 options:
    "Off"
    "On"
    "Game effects only" (this includes checkpoint and ending fireworks)

However it might be now too late, as all the official translations are done, and it would take at least an extra day to send the translators the new texts and wait to get it back. So we are not likely going to do anything that requires new text at this point anymore.

Sounds like an great idea. Hope you get time

sebastianaalton's Avatar Trials Developer
    No new features can be implemented implemented anymore that require new translated text. We can't anymore get official translations out in time otherwise.

This could be considered for the next release but it doesn't fit into 1.08 schedule.