You shall not pass!

So I was watching the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" last night and one scene Jason Segel the star, and writer of the movie does a impersonation of gandalf I guess.. I've never seen Lord of the rings so I didn't know it was from that.. but the voice he did sounded like some lord of the rings, or harry potter character so I just googled it

but just thought that was interesting, so is jorma a lord of the rings fan, or just thought that was a good name for the hardest map in the game?

Would've been funnier if it was called-

"None shall pass!"

- The Black Knight

for educational purposes only:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mbYlq6O9QkE

I just wanted to make a flaming squarrel and you shall not pass seemed like a good name for a hard level. Also the level needed sinister name which probably lead me to the balsquarrel idea. No, I'm not that big lotr fan that I wear costumes in conventions, but it's a good movie.

True, "None Shall Pass" might have been funnier, but the Black Knight didn't even cross my mind (Bridgekeeper of Death did ). Also you can't make a black knight out of a squarrel that easily since we don't have a blood effect. And the black knight even has one draw, so he doesn't even have a perfect record anymore.

damn jukkan i made diablo under in 12 faults

edit : made it online 7 faults now

i luve lotr just look at my name. great track name tho.