And the True Fan goes to ...

And True Fan #10 goes to....

10. TigerCX - trialsoholic-anonymous website

TigerCX, Great job managing to do the website in such a short notice after I kind of challenged someone to do it

Now everybody, head to trialsoholic-anonymous and share your addiction.

All previous True Fan winners
    1. QcChopper - beta testing
    2. Skyth - first fan video
    3. b3an - first review
    4. Amnesic - first fan wallpapers
    5. mrT - ownage
    6. 2k3 - Trials 2 xbox paint job
    7. Zakor - game video guide
    8. SimonMA - forum achievement avatars
    9. Mysterio - wallpapers
    10. TigerCX - trialsoholic-anonymous website

Yay well done! The site is pretty cool

now 2 questions...

1. Do I get true fan for making a banner? it was pretty cool banner.

2. Does asking for the true fan achievement after doing something true fan-ish mean you automatically don't get it?

1. You are very close getting one too. I think Anba kind of wanted a bit longer banner or a whole run on some short track if possible.

2. Asking for true fan doesn't nessesary help or hinder getting the true fan. Begging for true fan probably makes it less likely to get one.

Basically you just have to really work hard to get the true fan. Anba even seems to test the true fan nominees by always asking something extra . This will separate the Wanna be Fans from the True Fans.

Congrats TigerCX, thanks for making the website, and adding that easier way of submitting stories on the left, I added my story

Originally Posted by Jorma
    1. You are very close getting one too. I think Anba kind of wanted a bit longer banner or a whole run on some short track if possible.

2. Asking for true fan doesn't nessesary help or hinder getting the true fan. Begging for true fan probably makes it less likely to get one.

Basically you just have to really work hard to get the true fan. Anba even seems to test the true fan nominees by always asking something extra . This will separate the Wanna be Fans from the True Fans.

Ah good answers.

I was skeptical of the idea of having an achievement that can't actually be achieved in the game. But I think you guys have taken the idea in the right direction and are starting to convince me it is a good idea. A game like this strives around its community, and anything that helps strengthen the community is a good thing.

Oh, and I am trying to make a longer one... trying very hard... I've made the one I have shown so far a bit longer but still am not happy with the results. But I will think of something to make it work.

Thanks to everyone and especially Jorma who gives me the idea and ANBA who helps me by suggesting some modifications.

If you have any idea for the site, you can talk about it here or by PM.

Enjoy

Congrtz TigerCX! Lucky number 10 Great site!

QcChopper's Avatar Senior Member
    Congrats TigerCX Welcome aboard!

Congrats, welcome to the club.