Originally Posted by Paper ninja
    Wel i dont know if it belongs in here but i thought it should couse i realy have some problems with the first obstacle in that new dynamic lvl.

I realy cant figure out how to get over the first ramp after you started the domino. I managed it once by luck i think and the rest of the track was not that frustrating to me...

So can someone plzz tel me what technique i could use or give me some tips?
    I have found the easiest way up this obstacle is to push the concrete pipe on its way, then coast until I get to about half-way between the ramp at the start ans the ramp in front of the barrels. If I go to fast up it the suspension rebounds and throws me back. When you get to the ramp gas it and lean back until you get to the top then lean forward.

Hi guys and gals.

Im a complete noob and hav only been playing this for 1 night and im stuck on the Medium level The Long Journey (i think) on the bit with the quarter pipes that go downwards. So far in my many attempts ive managed to rack up just over 40 faults on this section alone.

Help please?

Thanks

Originally Posted by raggy
    Hi guys and gals.

Im a complete noob and hav only been playing this for 1 night and im stuck on the Medium level The Long Journey (i think) on the bit with the quarter pipes that go downwards. So far in my many attempts ive managed to rack up just over 40 faults on this section alone.

Help please?

Thanks
    Try watching some replays of other players, you will see the icons in the leaderboard area to the right of the players name.

Thanks, im trying to look for some for that level, but cant seem to find any. Ill keep looking though.

The replays are in game, go into the game, goto that level, press escape, it should show you the leaderboards, and look for GHOST, REPLAY, or PROFILE buttons next to everyones name, they are small and hard to find at first.

Oh yeah, i see them now, cheers for that!!

click here

Estés donde estés, siempre estaré ahí para apoyarte, hijo. Quiero que sepas en este día tan especial que siempre podrás contigo y que siempre he intentado guiarte de la mejor forma posible. Feliz cumpleaños, hijo.
    https://mensajesdecumpleanos.pro

https://frasesdelavida.pro