🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    GEORGE322017's Avatar Member

Inquiring about the compatibility for the Xbox One Controller on Windows 8 for W-D

Hello, good afternoon!

I would like to moment to ask you 2 questions I am inquiring about for Watch Dogs on the Windows PC platform. And the first concern I am inquiring about, is that of compatibility for the Xbox One Controller on Windows 8 for Watch Dogs. Just say, when and if Microsoft going to release a driver on Windows 7 or 8 for instance, will the game accept it, will I be able to use the Xbox One controller while playing Watch Dogs on Windows 8?

And the second is, I have made my pre-order today for Watch Dogs through to Futureshop, and they are suggesting that I a consumer is going to pre-order Watch Dogs on any platform, they will be receiving: And what other goodies will a consumer or I will be receiving as for bonus contents other than FutureShop's promo? DO NOT DISAPPOINT PLEASE!!

Pre-order Watch Dogs and get the Breakthrough Pack, which includes extra single player mission and vehicle expert perk (bonus cars in game).
    A code will be packaged with the game. Limit of one per customer per order. Limited quantities, while supplies last. Online only.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    ~George

GenialityOfEvil's Avatar Senior Member
    It'll accept it as default, Xinput is embedded in DirectX now. The better question is whether Watch Dogs will take advantage of the rumble triggers.

GEORGE322017's Avatar Member
    Thank you very much for your insight.