Dome500's Avatar Senior Member

AC - Industrial Revolution rumor/speculation/theory

So, I found this page: http://www.gamerzona.com/2014/02/25/...on-industrial/

The link to it was posted on the facebook page of the "Assassins Creed: Chile" community.

It's a Spanish text, and since I can't speak Spanish I ran it through google. It reads a little bit rough and complicated, but one can understand a lot of the article. I'm gonna quote this here:

It comes out the content of the conference was to develop Ubisoft early next week and that would be devoted to the presentation of the new installment of the Murderers . Highlights from this location , as Assassin 's Creed 5 shall ambientaría in London in the Industrial Revolution of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.

One option that surprised many of his fans , as it seemed one of the historical contexts that most likely had. It is true that recently had definitely ruled feudal Japan as location, following statements by Jade Raymond , producer of the series, in an interview with Adweek, which claimed this LCA would be located in your favorite historical period.

And this would be nothing less than the period considered the most technologically advanced to date source of consciousness of the proletariat. Are we at the first revolutionary Assassin ? The first details and on the table .

Because in the Reddit website has appeared that is supposed to be the official press release Ubisoft planned would send to the international media to present this new release. And is full of information.

First, as mentioned, its atmosphere : because if true that note , the new Assassin's take us to London in the early nineteenth century , in the last years of the Industrial Revolution that would transform the economy and global society that would origin to the final rise of the bourgeoisie and the configuration of the industrial proletariat , germ of future social struggles.

We pass through the streets of the capital of the new empire in Victorian fur Samuel Fey , a successful and respected entrepreneur who tries to stay away from corrupt government in order to keep safe the future security of their own. But eventually, they will force you to take sides and join the Brotherhood to fight once again , the power of the Templars. With him " players can explore new locations and discover the truth that lies behind the impending revolution " reads the note.

The title , he says, has been developed for almost three years by studies of the company located in Montreal and Toronto, with support from the offices of Annecy , Quebec and Montpellier .

Other data offered is that ACV would stand as a milestone for the franchise, with important developments in the system of fighting and stealth , through the use of new generation engine company , AnvilX , which will improve the gameplay experience between players .

Finally, it would have revealed even the release date: it would be the 4th of November this 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, thus being in the air its release on PS3 and Xbox 360, while on the same note would mention both, without specifying its release.

Even also advance the future launch of four versions of the title: a standard edition, the Limited Edition, Collector's Edition and Special Edition, the contents will be revealed in the coming weeks. All of them offered for sale on the same day. Soon Ubisoft would launch his campaign pre bookings through its UBIShop (link still unavailable).

How about the location? Do you like the historical period chosen? We will be alert to any movement by the company on this momentous filtration.
    That does of course not confirm anything, but I thought it might interest you to read the article if you can speak Spanish, or to skip through the (google) translation if you are interested.

Feel free to speculate.

EDIT: Facebook page of AC:Chile => https://www.facebook.com/ChileAssass...ocation=stream

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    The new installment of the Murderers.
    lol

But if this came from AC Chile, I believe it. I don't know where they get their info, but it's always good.

God Save the Queen!

Also, if this was originally in Spanish, then that could explain the grammatical/syntax errors in the English version that led some people to call it fake.

Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    Also, if this was originally in Spanish, then that could explain the grammatical/syntax errors in the English version that led some people to call it fake.
    No, I was only talking about the article.

The link brings you to an article. And I translated that one with google.

But then again, you have a good theory there. What if the original press release leak was in Spanish or French and got translated?
    Idk. Possible. Also, even journalists and PR guys make mistakes.

Just thought You'd be interested.

As far as I could understand, this is just reporting the press release "leak" from Reddit, not that AC Chile is the actual source of the leak or bringing new information regarding this.

I can't wait to find out if its true, though! I need a face for Samuel or whoever it will be.

Originally Posted by Dome500 Go to original post
    No, I was only talking about the article.

The link brings you to an article. And I translated that one with google.

But then again, you have a good theory there. What if the original press release leak was in Spanish or French and got translated?
    Idk. Possible. Also, even journalists and PR guys make mistakes.

Just thought You'd be interested.
    Well yeah, that's what I mean. If this originally came from a Spanish source (AC Chile?) somebody could have translated it to English but made a few mistakes.

straty88's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    lol

But if this came from AC Chile, I believe it. I don't know where they get their info, but it's always good.

God Save the Queen!
    Man this needs to end soon. This is the setting I've wanted ever since they put out the survey with potential locations for future games. That being Victorian England. So I hope this is true but I have my doubts. Mainly because I don't want to be disappointed :P

Mainly because I don't want to be disappointed :P
    I feel ya.